ElectronicsWearablesSmartwatchesMartian
Notifier Smart Watch - Black (MN200BBB)

Martian Notifier Smart Watch - Black (MN200BBB)

The martian notifier is an attractive, colorful analog wristwatch with an integrated oled readout that acts as a hands-free gateway to the world, keeping you well informed while your phone remains in a pocket, purse or backpack. This unique smartwatch gives you the ability to receive real-time alerts and notifications on your wrist. Used in conjunction with the free martian notifier app, you will automatically receive notifications including caller ID, texts, facebook, twitter, weather, email, calendar, instagram, pinterest, favorite games, bank alerts, fitness stats, and any other alert your device allows. You can also initiate voice...

I like the design of these watch but I would like to know it the quality is good? Does it work properly?
Start your review of Martian Notifier Smart Watch - Black (MN200BBB)!
How would you rate this product?
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Tiffany M.
New Albany, IN
I would give this 5 stars but it doesn't vibrate for all of my text messages. Other than that it is great. The vibration is strong enough to wake me as an alarm and it has several neat functions such as do not disturb and find my phone.
Nicole P.
I bought this for my boyfriend last christmas. It doesn't look like your typical smart watch, which I liked. It's really nice and works very well. The only problem he has with it is that it kills his phone battery.
smer W.
I Love This Watch Because It Goes With Everything & It Can Be Used For Any Occasion. Not Too Expensive. Average Cost. Can Be A Little Annoying When Getting Caught On Small Arm Hairs. Highly Recommend.
Anass A.
Kenitra
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello Sir , My Name is Anass Amaziane ! And i love this product <3 ! and I like this Smart Watch ! she's verry Good !Hi sir , i want to make review for this Product on my Channels Youtube ( 3 Channels ) and my Facebook Accounts ( 3 Facebook Accounts ) and my Page Facebook with 3000 Likes !My Adress : Zone D activite Bloc A NR 54City : KenitraZip Code : 14000Country : MoroccoAnd i will be very gratefull if you accept my offer to make a review for your product !
Sami E.
Martil
Hi, I have a channel on youtube for the technologie .And I want to make a review video because I find this smart watch a very nice one with a very nice design and color . I love it so much and I want to recommend it to my audience on youtube and facebook .
Mariam M.
Techie Expert Level 3
1,724 reviews
I am a very frequent consumer, I have been using it for a long time and it is quite a quality product at an acceptable price
Mohamed E.
Aswan
The best fitness tracker I have owned! This fitness tracker has an interchangeable band which is very nice to have( I like having a more professional looking band on while at work) and you can also change the clock face to make it look like a classic watch. Like the other Fitbit trackers, this helps you easily log your food and water intake and it auto recognizes certain exercises. This helps me track distances when I go out for a run and helps me keep track of my heart rate. I really enjoy that it connects to my music so I can change or pause a song in May listening to. It also allows me to stay on top of my phone notifications. This is a great fitness tracker if you're looking for something a little more equipped for fitness fanatics. My only complaint is that it's not waterproof so I can't swim with it but overall it's amazing and I won't leave my house without it
Maaz N.
Hi, I want to make a review video because I find this smart watch a very nice one with a very nice design and color . I love it so much and I want to recommend it to my audience on facebook .
nour el imane B.
tebessa ( ouenza)
I love this product ! this is verry good ! i love it ! I like it ! for she's the Love ! Just buy it ! she's verry Good ! Thanks !!!!!!!
My Adress : Beni Brahim , Commune Ain Legredj , Wilaya de Sétif City : Beni BrahimZip Code : 19082Country : AlgeriaAnd i will be very gratefull if you accept my offer to make a review for your product ! Please