BY MARTHA WHITE

Making family traditions easy!™ if you grew up in the south on homemade cornbread and biscuits, enjoying the grand ole opry, and gathering family and friends, you may know martha white's cute little baby face. Her image has graced our full line of baking products for over a century, since 1899, and stands for the finest baking tradition in kitchens across the south. An honored baking tradition: today we are proud to maintain the quality of martha white® products that her father established, and we cherish the same mission of "making family traditions easy." see more...

Christen L.
Fort Worth, TX
Yellow corn meal is great for making hot water cornbread. Not sure if a lot of people are familiar with it, but it is a very simple recipe. Corn meal, eggs, and buttermilk. Drop them in a pan with cooking oil, flip both sides until crispy on the outside and there ya go!
Natashia M.
This is so much better than that quick mix box of cornbread. My mom used to use this in her stuffing on Thanksgiving and I've started using it in mine. It gives it flavor and makes it fluffier. I also use it to make cornbread and every now and then on fried green tomoatoes.
Kayla M.
Omg, just omg, lol. I use this to make my delicious porridge. I love it and cannot live without it. It's a really good BRAND and it's amazing for other things too. Have not made cornbread with it but I know if I did, that'll be another thing I cannot live without lol.
Brittany B.
Walhalla, SC
This is the only brand of corn meal we use. It's a great texture not too grainy. You can purchase at just about any grocery store. It has a great price. I would defiantly be buying again. I recommend this brand to everyone.
April P.
Kissimmee , Fl
This is always my go to corn meal for all of my cooking. Especially at Thanksgiving, I make corn bread to make my dressing. The bag makes alot of corn bread, it's very reasonably priced and is full of flavor. I started using this and will never use the quick fix box mix. This is so much better. Definitely recommend this product to everyone .
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
My mom makes the best cornbread with this stuff! I absolutely love it! It has a good flavor and this is the only kind she uses to where everyone loves her cornbread I highly suggest this if your baking!!
Itzanami S.
Irving, TX
On Thanksgiving day, this is a must have ! Everyone sits around in a big table enjoying freshly baked cornbread! It's something that everyone in the family enjoys.
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
I absolutley love this brand of corn meal. It is so much better than other brands. I love making jalapeno corn bread with it. Definitely recommend!
Vannie B.
Mansfield , OH
This corn meal is good for making corn bread or muffins it bakes perfect. I use butter and strawberry jam while they are still warm.
Christina E.
Williamson
The most amazing cornbread mix. Homemade he er tasted so good. This is the best and only brand i will purchase!
Krista D.
Greer
how good is this ?? i'm curious
Heather W.
Does anyone recommend any unique recipes to use with this?
tiffany s.
Twin Lakes, WI
How much is this and where can I buy it?