BY MARTHA WHITE

Making family traditions easy!™ if you grew up in the south on homemade cornbread and biscuits, enjoying the grand ole opry, and gathering family and friends, you may know martha white's cute little baby face. Her image has graced our full line of baking products for over a century, since 1899, and stands for the finest baking tradition in kitchens across the south. An honored baking tradition: today we are proud to maintain the quality of martha white® products that her father established, and we cherish the same mission of "making family traditions easy." see more...

Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Martha White Plain White Enriched Corn Meal is great for making southern cornbread. I don't care for the sweet taste some box options have and this is what my Grandmother taught me to use so keeping that country tradition.
Brittany C.
Martha white is the only brand of cornmeal I buy. I use this for any recipe that calls for cornmeal. If you're making fried chicken or cornbread this is a good brand. I always store my flour and corn meal in the freezer so I know that nothing will bother it.
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
My grandmother originally bought me this brand when she gave me a recipe book (she loves cornbread) I insult made my first batch with it and it was amazing. So amazing everyone ate it up and I had to make another batch!
Olivia M.
This is great cornmeal for cornbread. i would choose this brand over many others it makes some of the best cornbread without it becoming to sticky
Jordan W.
My whole family uses this for cornbread!! It is so good and delicious !! You won't be disappointed !!