BY MARTHA WHITE

Since 1899, Martha White Has Been A Trusted Name In Southern Kitchens, Providing Folks With The Highest Quality Products. See Wild Berry Pancakes Recipe. Kosher Dairy; Just Add Milk! Good Source Of Calcium And 5 Vitamins & Iron. see more...

Shea L.
This muffin mix is one of our favorites to make on the weekends. They are so quick and easy to bake. I add a little more sugar to make them taste sweeter. They have a really good taste!
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
This just might be my favorite flavor muffing from this brand. Super cheap and super easy to make! Just add milk! I personally like to use coconut milk instead of regular milk. It doesn't make them taste like coconut but it does make them much creamier with less calories :D good, right? I could eat a whole batch then die then eat a whole other batch after that. Burry my with some, k?
Carissa C.
Garden City, ID
These are pretty good and so simple to make! I mix 2 different flavors together with each batch I make. I like the combo taste and the muffins are even bigger!
***Ideas for Mix*
*Banana nut & Chocolate chip.
* wild Berry & blueberry
*either berry & Chocolate chip. (to name a few.) I usually let my 5yr choose the mix.
Kathleen W.
These are delicious and at a great price. I actually make them for after dinner desserts as opposed to having them for breakfast. They are quick and easy to make. All one needs is milk.
Karla S.
Gulfport, MS
These are the best muffins ever! Ease to make and also who can beat it when they are only a $1 per a pack! I pick up at least 10 packets every month.
Kayla F.
La Fayette, GA
We do Wednesday night suppers at church. They alwalys beg me to make muffins of any kind. This is the easiest to do! So yummy.
natasha h.
Hayneville, AL
These are so good. My kids love for me to cook these on Saturday morning. The wild berry flavor is my favorite.
Cree G.
Perfect when the kids and husband want desert but I'm still worn out from making dinner. delicious flavors too
Sarah B.
Dickson , TN
These are seriously the best and the easiest muffins to make every trip to the store I make sure I grab a few!
Michelle E.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I find this product?

Walmart