Martha White : Muffin Mix Strawberry uploaded by naf C.

BY MARTHA WHITE

Just add milk A good source of calcium and 5 vitamins plus iron see more...

naf C.
We bought these a while back from Harris Teeter or Publix (can't remember exactly). It makes about 12 small muffins. It's a very simple and easy recipe to make. You just need to add water to the mix, combine it just until it's moistened. Pre heat oven too 400° and bake for 14-16 minutes. I gave it a 4 stars because although the product itself is really easy and quick to make with simple instructions, I felt that 400° was a little too much because it made the bottom a little over baked and very crispy. So next time I'd probably try a little less like 375° instead. Overall they come out tasty. I'd recommend them to everyone.
Crystal B.
Warrensburg, MO
This is my daughters favorite! We love almost all the flavors but I usually reach for the ones with blueberries! The price is amazing and they are so quick and easy to make. For a dollar you cant beat it. Nothing like warm muffins in the morning! We will continue to repurchase. Cant go wrong with any of the favors.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love that all you have to do with these is add milk. I also love that they're really inexpensive. I do not love the fact that they somewhat taste like your typical bagged muffin mix. There's not a good way to make these feel homemade. But for something quick and inexpensive, these are a great option.
Marie D.
I love that these muffins are so simple to make. I usually make them at night and then I have breakfast ready to go for the next few days. They are not, however, the best boxed muffins available at the store. They can be a bit dry and crumbly but for the price and time, you can't beat them.
Sonia H.
Stone Mtn, GA
When you are in need of a quick snack to have, but you don't have the time to make muffins from scratch, Martha White muffin mix is easy to try. All you do is add milk to the mix, stir, and add to muffin liners. They taste great, and are easy to make! It make very cute mini-muffins.
Anna W.
Jonesboro, AR
Wow these are so good. Great breakfast for my child before school. We love to put some mini chocolate chips in the mix. Only need milk and mix and bake! Super easy and no mess! We will buy it again!
Cassandra C.
Shelbyville, KY
My kids love these. I make them over sized so I use more then they say to use in each cup but I can make a large batch and the we have them for breakfast all week. They stay fresh as long as they are kept in an air tight container. Such a cost effective product.
Emily Y.
Ohio
I always make muffins for my family when we need some thing to eat on the go. Great for busy morning and afternoon snacks on the road. really love how simple these are to make only need the mix and one ingredient.
Sarah R.
Meridian, ID
The blueberry cheesecake flavor is my favorite. Okay, now that I've gotten that out of the way, I have to tell you how great these are. They are cheap, easy to make, and can be used for muffins or PANCAKES! YUMMMMMMMM.
renee p.
Winchester, VA
My family loves these. I prefer the Betty Crocker brand better because it gives me the option to make with water instead of milk, I always buy the banana nut or chocolate chip because that's their favorite

Walmart