BY MARTHA WHITE

Kosher dairy Just add milk Good source of calcium and 5 vitamins and iron

• "These are really good muffins." in 1 review
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I have used most of the Martha White muffin flavors. The muffins are very easy to make and very affordable in price. You don’t get slot of muffins in one packet but it is worth the money. My favorite brand is blueberry cheesecake. Recommend others to try this muffin brand.
Beth P.
Griffin, GA
These have been my favorite muffins since I was a little girl. They are very easy to make and they taste delicious. I would recommend then see anybody hosting or even just making them making them for your family.
Suzie J.
Sachse
My daughter loves poppy seed muffins and I use this brand when making her muffins. Tried making from scratch but I have to admit these taste much better and less time.
Angela K.
This mix isn't as strong in flavor as a Betty Crocker or Duncan Hines mix. However, it is usually cheaper and very good and tasty. I recommend this product. You can find it in Walmart and grocery stores.
Mica W.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this brand! They also make gluten free blueberry and chocolate chip. It means a lot to me I can have a quick mix on a busy day just like everyone else. They are so good too!
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
I love these muffins, super easy to make, super cheap and my kids love them. The ingredients needed are minimal and the muffins are a decent size too! Makes good pancakes as well!
Rachel B.
North Plains, OR
These muffins are so easy to make and they taste great. I love that it is a small serving, just perfect for my husband and I. I love making these Sunday mornings before we head out for church. They are so delicious warm, and they wont last long!
Tara H.
Youngsville, LA
I've tried many flavors and they are all amazing! The lemon poppy mix is great! The perfect amount of lemon flavor without being over powering.
Kim L.
These are my favorite from this brand. Good lemon flavor. The price can't be beat. It's just a good quick muffin. Easy to mix up quickly.
Terica A.
Florence, SC
I absolutely love these muffins. I usually buy all different flavors from this brand, but the lemon poppy has to be the best by far.
Can i add instant pudding mix with batch to make moist
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
Is this a good buy? If so where do I buy
Angela K.
How do you like this brand of muffins?
celia r.
Stockton, CA
hows the taste od this product??