BY MARTHA WHITE

Kosher dairy Just add milk Good source of calcium and 5 vitamins and iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Larissa G.
San Antonio, TX
My dad and I are HUGE muffin fans and my mom makes muffins at least once a week. Martha White is the ONLY muffin brand that she uses and I can see why! These muffins taste so fresh and homemade as soon as they come out of the oven. I can't get enough of them!
TammyJo E.
I started using Martha White mixes a few years ago when they went on sale; they frequently tend to be on sale our our local grocery stores so I often have some on hand. The trick is finding flavors that my entire family loves and the Cinnamon Sugar one is something all three of us like a lot. You can make these into muffins or a quick bread, I've even used them for a waffle mix though that didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped.
Rebecca M.
Memphis, TN
Alicia H.
Pasadena, TX
Super Yummy, there were a hit with my family. We love cinnamon and these were super good. I added some more sugar on top towards the end of baking to give it a nice caramelized muffin top and YUMMY!
Kadie G.
Sterling, MI
I love these muffins and my local Walmart has them for a buck a bag but I feel like I can never make them right. It only makes like six and they are so small my hubby eats them all. I prefer homemade
Aishah S.
I like to have these on hand for breakfast in a pinch. They are pretty good for a quick muffin mix! I like to sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on top.This stuff is amazing! I have tried a lot of varieties of Martha White and this is one of the ones that is easy to make and super yummy. It only requires milk and you can make it when you get up for breakfast and have plenty left over for the next day. It tastes delicious when cold as well!
Kim L.
Michelle U.
Puryear, TN
I make these all the time! I love making them with vanilla almond milk. It makes a huge difference. These mixes are inexpensive and are so quick and easy to make!
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
Just made these for work and added a can of apple pie filling! They were moist and everyone loved them! Would make again!
Stephanie D.
Grand Rapids, MI
A great staple to have for breakfast when in a rut with the little ones. Always a hit!
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
As anyone tried to use this mix to make a cookie?
TammyJo E.
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite ingredient to add to this variety of Martha White mix?