BY MARTHA WHITE

Teria L.
These are my ABSOLUTE favorite muffins! Once I eat one I want to eat more ! I love them with a side of bacon and once they are fresh out of the oven slit the top open just a little and add some butter too them and it's like I'm in paradise !
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I always keep packages of these around the house, they are really easy for you to make and are perfect for when you want to have a nice breakfast without too much cooking involved. They also have really great flavor.
Melissa S.
We really like these muffins. You don't need eggs which is something I don't normally have in the house. Just add milk for these. They make many different flavors too.
Tiffany   S.
Charleston, WV
I love these muffins! They are very simple and easy to make. They also taste delicious! If you're looking for an easy muffin mix, purchase this one.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I have several of these, in different flavored, hanging around the house. Good for a quick snack to pack for camping and breakfast and road trips!
Lauren T.
My favorite brand of instant muffins to make at home. Fast like homemade, and are easy to make without taking too much time
Tamara B.
Niles, MI
The price of these muffins is the best. They are so easy to make that my 2 year old granddaughter can mix these up.
Robinne A.
These muffins are really easy to make. Its a fun project to do with the kids for breakfast and they taste great.
Heather M.
Yummy and fast with a home baked taste! Love I can make muffins in minutes without a lot of hassle!
Mikayla  T.
High Point, NC
Love Martha white muffin mix, so easy to make in a short amount of time and really affordable