BY MARTHA WHITE

Martha white chocolate chip muffin mix 7.4 oz see more...

Mallory D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Other more...
Inexpensive, super easy, tasty. I whipped these up for my little guy in a mini muffin tin and they were perfect for his little hands. All you need is 2/3 cup of milk and a 400 degree oven. Subtly sweet and delicious!
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
We love the blueberry and especially the chocolate chip!Lots of chocolate chips in it!These are so quick and easy..you just add milk!Plus this was only about 1$! Martha White Honey Bran Muffin Mix 7.4 oz. Packet
Cynthia C.
Wilmington, CA
It was okay. I can see how others would like it but it gave me a tummy ache and it felt very heavy on my stomach. Maybe I'm just not tolerating the grains in it too well. But a few of my friends bought they weren't that bad.
Jasmine M.
I love this brand!! The muffins come out so moist and the pizza crust comes out perfect this is my go to brand for dinner or something fast and good for breakfast
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
I really enjoy these. The blueberries do not feel or taste like fresh ones, sort of hard and small and very sweet but that is good because in other brands they are mushy and sour.
Silvia P.
Wasco, CA
Review for: Muffin Mix 7.4 oz lb lb more...
I really love the chocolate chip one. It makes 6 muffins with one cup of milk and only for one dollar. I has the perfect amount of chocolate chips.
Sarah G.
If you're looking for something to have with dinner or just in the morning, these are the perfect thing to add
Mikail A.
Delicious! Warm bitter and honey drizzled on top is a mist! Great anytime idea besides breakfast!
Vanessa M.
Love the brand and there super inexpensive, you can't beat it! Love using this product