Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix

by Martha White

Since 1899, martha white has been a trusted name in southern kitchens, providing folks with the highest quality products. See chocolate chocolate chip loaf recipe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix!
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix uploaded by Candice R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Oh wow!! These are my favorite muffins!! Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix cures my chocolate craving every time!! It would’ve been better to make more full sized muffins but six will do!! I have bought several different varieties of muffin mix and they’re always worth it!! They’re a bargain as well!!
Ashley D.
Fredonia, NY
Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix uploaded by Ashley D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Little breakfast tip for y’all, add 2/3 cup milk and one egg and this makes an awesome pancake mix. This brand has a variety of other mixes that I’ve also turned into pancakes. I’m sure children would love the variety!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix uploaded by Megan K.
Bought this for a dollar at Walmart the other day to make for the kids. Makes a perfect eat and go for mornings, a snack through the day or just to kill that diet you've been working on because they are just that good. The flavor is great double chocolate !!! Warm moist and falls right apart in your mouth. Definitely mouth watering
Emma K.
These are delicious! My go-to snack to cure my chocolate cravings. Quick, easy, and inexpensive. A win-win!
Ashley G.
Schriever, LA
This brand of muffin mix is amazing!! They're very reasonably priced and there's so many flavors to choose from. They make good pancakes too!!
Catie M.
Dacula, GA
Very good but very sweet. GREAT price for the amount in the package. You can make them as muffins or make them as pancakes on the stove!
Karrie K.
Scottsboro, AL
Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix uploaded by Karrie K.
☆☆☆☆☆ 5 Star product! I was shocked I had to add Martha White to the catagory since it's sold at Walmart, lol! This is the only muffin brand we buy! Just add milk - it's that easy and you have perfectly tasty muffins!
Marline S.
Amory, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
These muffins are awesome! I got to have my muffins in the morning and I love being able to have a delicious breakfast
Christy A.
Washington, NC
Absolutely love this mix, I get the ones to just add milk. Its easy and quick especially on busy mornings. We even cook them as a snack. Great flavor and full of blueberries, strawberries or chocolate chips.
Charolette G.
Clintwood, VA
Martha White Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix These are really good, we buy them quite often in our family. We usually can find these at Walmart for around a $1, most of the local grocery stores carry them as well. It's a really easy snack to bake and goes really well with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee.

Looking for your answer?