BY MARTHA WHITE

Making family traditions easy!™ if you grew up in the south on homemade cornbread and biscuits, enjoying the grand ole opry, and gathering family and friends, you may know martha white's cute little baby face. Her image has graced our full line of baking products for over a century, since 1899, and stands for the finest baking tradition in kitchens across the south. An honored baking tradition: today we are proud to maintain the quality of martha white® products that her father established, and we cherish the same mission of "making family traditions easy." see more...

• Is it worth the price that they are asking for it?5 Answers
  • I've always wanted to try this kind of flour to fry chicken with....2 Answers
  • Does it works? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
The flavor of this corn meal is delicious. Fro. my grandmother's cornbread recipe to fish to saw meal gravy. I will not use any other brand corn meal. You won't be disappointed.
Carla B.
I really do like the Martha White self rising cornmeal. I use it to make my cornbread and to fry fish. When making cornbread it really does make the cornbread very fluffy.
Angela J.
Cohasset, Ca
Martha White flour is the BEST! It cooks up light and fluffy. Melt in your mouth biscuits! You can't go wrong with Martha White!!
Candyce C.
It's all I use to make corn bread and cornbread dressing. I love this brand and I also fry my fish in this same meal.
Carmellia J.
Berea, KY
Love love LOVE. Ive always been a fan of Jiffy mix but I decided to try Martha White and i was pleasantly surprised!
Ayla A.
This cornmeal is luckily not grainy like other textures are! It's yummy and light if prearrd right. I'd buy again!
Sara H.
LIC, NY
I'm a big fan of Martha Producta. Lately I've been loving her things and this just does the trick! I love this!
Rachel H.
Lexington, IN
Martha White cooking ingredients are great. I use this mix when I make cornbread and it turns out fabulously!
Crystal ig deysayum730 M.
I use this to make homemade cornbread and I must say what a little sugar my kids will eat it all
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
This is another great brand of cornmeal. It's ground up nicely and it works well in corn bread.
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
Is it worth the price that they are asking for it?
cynthia p.
Does it works?
Julia M.
Statesboro, GA
I've always wanted to try this kind of flour to fry chicken with. What do you guys think?
Karen N.
Dresden, TN
I bet these are great for homemade biscuits where do you find this?