BY MARTHA WHITE

Martha White® Banana Nut Muffin Mix.
Making Family Traditions easy for over 100 Years™.
Artificially flavored.
Just add milk!
Good source of calcium & 5 vitamins & iron. see more...

Anastasia L.
My daughter and I eat these on an almost everyday morning for a fast breakfast. When you open the package you can smell the sweet bananas, but not overwhelming. For the price they are an amazing value and I would definitely recommend them for an on the go breakfast.
melanie s.
Fayetteville, NC
I keep this just for emercency its a pantry thing if you need to bake something quick ,, so its a great thing if the kids want something no long bake or prepare time
Hallie C.
These taste just like grandma's!!! I eat these all of the time for breakfast and snacks on the go. They're perfect prepared ahead of time for the week's breakfast.
Rissa H.
I've always had good experiences with this brand, and these are no exception. Certainly not the healthiest version of banana nut treats, but good in a pinch.
Janelle L.
Coldwater, OH
The only muffin mix I ever buy! They have so many flavors and they are so moist! My kids love these and they are easy to bake for the busy moms!
Brittany B.
As soon as you open the package you can smell the banana. I got this on sale at Comptons for. 89 cents. I love the Martha White brand muffins
Heather W.
Mint Hill, NC
Not as good as homemade, but when you don't have the money or supplies this is a fair substitute
Christina H.
Love all of Martha White muffin products. Tastes like something from a bakery.
Rissa H.
Do these come in other flavors?