BY MARTHA WHITE

Making family traditions easy™. If you grew up in the south on homemade cornbread and biscuits, enjoying the grand ole opry, and gathering around the kitchen every day with family and friends, you may know martha white's cute little baby face. Her image has graced our full line of baking products for over a century, since 1899, and stands for the finest baking tradition in kitchens across the south. An honored baking tradition. Today we are proud to maintain the quality of martha white® products that her father established, and we cherish the same mission of "making family traditions easy." see more...

Taylor W.
Love this flour and the price! I use it for cooking and making my homemade chicken and dumpling soup for the dumplings and they taste amazing! I also use for baking and it works perfect for me!
courtney m.
Columbia, SC
This is great for baking, or cooking! Its also a pretty cheap price. I like it for cakes cause its not to heavy.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: All Purpose Flour 5 lb lb lb more...
Its a good flour that does the job. Bought at Wal-Mart and will continue to repurchase. Never had any issues with this flour.