BY NONE #39 in Magazines & Newspapers

1 Year, 4 issues - Martha Stewart Weddings Magazine is a bridal magazine featuring the best in exquisite flowers and favors, cakes and correspondence, and all the elements in between. see more...

Martha Stewart Weddings
  • "Has great ideas and advice as you would expect from any Martha Stewart magazine, and some great DIY ideas in just about every category to add your own personal touch on your wedding." in 18 reviews
  • "Unlike many other bridal magazines, this one actually gives realistic inspiration and answers a lot of the questions I have!" in 6 reviews
  • "It has so many great ideas, the photos are beautiful, and it is so fun to see all of the "real weddings"." in 5 reviews
Bonnie L.
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I loved reading this magazine. It always has great tips and tricks that are very useful. I love that it covers so many different topics! Always get the subscription, it is much cheaper than buying it month after month at the magazine stand. Over, its a great magazine!
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is the absolute best wedding magazine hands down. It has you completely covered from style to venues to creative bouquets to great food and great DIY ideas.
Niki H.
Farmington, IL
This is a wonderful magazine for anyone who is planning their wedding! I'm currently planning mine at the moment, and this magazine has given me a lot of inspiration. It really helped me narrow down the whole color scheme for my wedding, and I found the content to be very useful.
Allyssa B.
Indianola, IA
My guiltiest pleasure. I am not getting married in any foreseeable future. However, I can't get enough of this magazine. There are always great, new and cute ideas and tidbits. This is on my must read list!
Catherine L.
My favorite wedding planning magazine! Has some great ideas/inspo and DIYs. It includes a lot of well known brands as well as some new brands, which really helps the planning go smoother.
Sarah B.
Saint Albans, WV
I liked looking through these magazines to get ideas before I was even engaged. Once I was actually engaged and planning my wedding, I realized just how overpriced everything was so, so I didn't even buy wedding magazines and just picked things I liked and wanted instead of what tradition and magazines tried to sell me. Overall, I think it's good for getting ideas and figuring out your tastes, but you don't need to plan your whole wedding from magazines or it will be all show and no heart.
Brandy G.
This magazine is awesome! I used to read it all of the time even when I wasn't engaged! Now that I am, I love it even more. It has great bridal stuff and also has good ads and articles. It has good vendors for different cities and gives you ideas for different looks. Its a very big magazine so it will keep you busy for a while. Love this!
Brittney B.
Mahopac, NY
This wedding magazine will help you decide on a theme and color scheme for the brides who aren't sure of what they want. Planning a wedding is stressful make sure you buy any magazines that can help you with the process. Create a scrapbook and cut out things you like and keep them all in one book so you can make sure everything ties together !
Amanda M.
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
This is the best wedding magazine I have ever purchased! I became addicted to these professionally edited magazines after picking one up in Barnes & Noble. I quickly subscribed and have used numerous DIY ideas for my own wedding that is coming up this January! I recommend this for any bride to be or anyone who loves weddings!
Heather S.
Steens, MS
If you are planning a wedding and need some great DIY wedding decoration ideas for the ceremony and reception or you are unsure of wedding menu selections and want to do something a little different,. but you want to do it all with flare, this is the magazine you should be reading to help with that inspiration!!
Jennifer J.
Frankford, On
Is this helpful to people getting married. Is it easy to use tips on a wedding with a budget?
Kinga S.
Where can I buy this magazine
jeannine s.
Margate, FL
Do u think that this magazine is worth the money or should I purchase a different magazine?
Emily M.
Pineville , LA
Do you bride-to-be's feel like this is worth the price? Are there many good ideas and tips?
Heather O.
Blue Jay, CA
Is this magazine worth subscribing or should i just use the online?