BY MARTHA STEWART

Martha Stewart Pets Snowman Adjustable Collar w/ Red BowCelebrate the holidays with festive accents like the Martha Stewart Pets Snowman Adjustable Collar w/ Red Bow. The collar is detailed with multiple snowmen and a vibrant red bow! With Martha Stewart Pets, your pet is always fashionable. Only at PetSmart. Features: Fun and festive decoration Includes: 1 Snowman Adjustable Collar w/ Red Bow Intended For: Dogs Pet Size: Small Leash Type: Collar Color: Red, White and Green Material: Polyester Caution: Not for tie out. see more...

Emily D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We got this collar for my dog just for a quick Christmas picture with Santa but she's kept it on through February and it's still going strong. She seems to like it a lot and there's very minimal wear even though she is a very active and dirty dog. The bow is still intact which was surprising to me.
Kimberly B.
St Paul Park, MN
I love this collection at petsmart. Trying to get my dog a few so he can flip and flop in different seasons. SUPER cute with the bow tie.
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
Super cute I bought this for my cocker spaniel and she looked super fashionable!! Loved the colors savings. It for next year
Keisha L.
Vancouver , BC
I bought this for my dog and she hates the bow, seems to rub on her neck, but otherwise this brand is awesome