Pets & AnimalsCatMartha Stewart
PetsA Natural Stay-Off Cat Spray

Martha Stewart PetsA Natural Stay-Off Cat Spray

by Martha Stewart

Keep your cat off of furniture and away from off-limit areas withMartha Stewart Pets Natural Stay Off Spray. This quick-actingformula corrects negative cat behavior and is pet-safe. MarthaStewart designs made exclusively for PetSmart. Helps train cats to stay off furniture For cats and kittens 3 months or older Directions for Use: Shake well before using. Spot-test a small area for colorfastnessbefore spraying a complete application. Spray target surface areadaily with a uniform spray application. Allow treated area to dryfor at least five minutes and remove any residual liquid with atowel. Wash hands with soap and water after product application. Monitor your pet's behavior before leaving him or her alone. Ingredients: Water, Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium LauroylSarcosinate, PEG-20 Sorbitan Laurate Sodium Bicarbonate, DMDMHydantoin Caution: Use only as directed. Do not spray around or in eyes, nose, ormouth. Do not spray directly on humans or pets. Keep out of thereach of children and pets. If accidentally sprayed in eyes, rinsewith water. Seek medical attention if irritation develops orpersists. In case of accidental ingestion, seek immediate medicalattention. 8 fl oz

Does this product really work?
Does this work on cats? If not, is there anything anyone has found to keep cats off counters/couches etc?
Does this really work
Start your review of Martha Stewart PetsA Natural Stay-Off Cat Spray!
Susan F.
Baldwinville, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This did not work for me ,my cats still jumped and scratch on my couch.I would not recommend. I have tried a few other items based on the same idea and none of them worked for me.
Sami S.
Las vegas, NV
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I think my dog actually liked the taste? Did not work at all for my dog, wouldn't recommend, I don't think it's strong enough. Better brands out there
Seana S.
Ravenna , MI
I used this on my new leather couches. It does have a strong smell but it dose not last long to us. My cat hates it and has not been scratching at all.