BY MARTHA STEWART #78 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

Keep him green tea mint scent fresh in between grooming visits with Martha Stewart Pets Natural Deodorizing Shampoo. Natural extracts soothe and moisturize while leaving behind a fresh scent. Only at PetSmart. Features: Flea treatment compatible Used For: Dogs Health Consideration: Skin and Coat Hygiene Weight: 16 fl oz Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. May cause eye or skin irritation. If skin irritation occurs, stop use of product and contact veterinarian. Directions: Wet coat with warm water, avoiding eyes and ears. Lather and rinse. Clean face gently with a washcloth. Towel dry thoroughly. Safe for dogs 8 weeks and older. Ingredients: Purified Water, Mild Cleansers derived from Natural Coconut Oil, Oatmeal Extract, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Vitamin A, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Macadamia Glycerides, Orange Extract, Natural Aromatic Botanical Extract of Eucalyptus, Salt1, 3-Dimethylol-5, 5-Dimethyol Hydantoin (a preservative), Fragrance see more...

• Would you recommend this to a dog who has dry itchy flaky skin?1 Answers
  • What does this smell like ? Would it work for a long haired mutt ? 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this dog shampoo?3 Answers
Melinda C.
Norfolk, VA
We enjoy Martha Stewart's brand of shampoo. The smell is a little strange at first but it does seem to get my dog really clean and shiny. He has dry skin and this also seems to help as well, but I don't know if we'll repurchase.
Carly M.
Pekin, IL
By far my favorite dog shampoo. Her coat was so soft and smooth afterwards. You could smell the mint on her even a few days after bathing her! I definitely recommend using this product!
Marine A.
I love this shampoo for my dog. It didn't leave any dandraf it kept my dogs hair soft and smooth. This is a great shampoo. It also didn't have any weird smells and wasn't strong. It definitely smelled of mint but not too strong.
Asucena L.
Phoenix, AZ
I love how soft and grssh this shampoo leaves my dogs coat. Shes very delicate and this shapoo doesn't seem to hurt her at all.
Rosangela D.
I love this product and so does my dog and it has an amazing smell too it's good for every type of dog
Isabell T.
Long Beach , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use this on my dogs and it leaves them smelling fresh and they don't scratch after I use it
Brittany F.
Manteca , Ca
Smells great and leaves my pups smelling good and soft, they smell fresh for awhile too.
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
My pup loves this plus it smells awesome. Does not dry out the skin. Soft after feel
Caitlin V.
Pittsburgh, PA
Works great. Does exactly what it says it will. Leaves the dog smelling fresh.
Megan K.
Morrisville, NC
From my experience, most of the Martha Stewart pet collection is just okay.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
Where can I purchase this dog shampoo?
Diana Kitsune M.
Portland, OR
Is this okay to use for pets that have sensitive skin?
Mariana M.
New Brunswick, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
How is the smell on this stuff? Is it super strong? And does this shampoo help with shedding at all?
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
What does this smell like ? Would it work for a long haired mutt ?
Brandie M.
Hereford, AZ
Would you recommend this to a dog who has dry itchy flaky skin?