BY MARTHA STEWART

Our Martha Stewart PetsPlush Santa Bear is cute and entertaining. With an adorable face, Santa suit, plush body, and squeaker inside, it offers a multisensory experience for yourpet. Only at PetSmart. Features: Plush bear toy with internal squeaker Includes: 1 Plush Santa Bear Intended For: Dogs Color: Brown Material: Polyester Fibers/Squeaker Care Instructions: Hand wash with pet-safe detergent. Air dry. Caution: Ingestion of this product can cause serious injury. Toy may contain small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Observe your pet's behavior with toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if any parts become loose, damaged or broken. see more...

Jessica G.
Federal way, WA
I recently bought this toy for my two yorkies and they absolutely love it. I enjoy buying the Martha Stewart Collection toys because they are great and durable.
Amanda G.
Gardiner, ME
I just bought this toy for Daisy (my great dane) and put it in her stocking! Well...it didn't last there very long and she absolutely loves chewing on it!
Brenda H.
Hated it, it literally broke almost instantly. I've purchased other toys from this brand and they don't last very long. The brand is meant for small pets only.
Marvie R.
All of the Martha Stewart collection is great. I like to buy these toys for my dog although they don't last her very long.
Kaelyn B.
Mulga , AL
Really durable my dog loves anything that he can play with. He even sleeps next to it sometimes
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I bought this for my dog two Christmas' ago, and she still loves it! I need to find a new one!
vernette J.
bought this for my sweet sugar for Christmas she will be very happy this year because she chewed up her bunny lol