Martha Stewart PetsA Houndstooth Dog Leash uploaded by Maira  S.

BY MARTHA STEWART

Walk your canine companion in style with this Martha Stewart Pets Houndstooth Leash. The tasteful houndstooth design offers classic fashion as your dog enjoys a stroll through the neighborhood or dog park. Martha Stewart designs made exclusively for PetSmart. Features: Houndstooth print, Durable & Snap hookclosure Includes: 1 Leash Intended For: Dogs Leash Type: Retractable Color: Pink Material: Nylon & Metal Dimensions: 6'L Cleaning Instructions: Wipe clean. Do not machine wash, iron, bleach, ortumble dry. see more...

Jessica R.
Tooele, UT
I love this leash! its cute and sturdy. My dog likes to chew on the leash while she wears it and she hasn't chewed through this one.
nicole p.
Modesto, CA
Like most everything that Martha Stewart makes these are adorable and pretty sturdy. Although I prefer retracting leashes these are cute for short walks.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
I absolutely love this leash. It's cute, extremely sturdy (I was really surprised by that). This is the leash I use when I take my dog for longer walks.
Maira  S.
Kingman, AZ
I really like most of the products she puts out for pets. I have one of these for my dog in a green polka dot pattern and its sturdy and cute. The collar she has is red and blue with a flower on the side. That collar is great! Our dogs are big and play fight rough and that coat is still in great condition.
Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
Pet Lover Expert
This is my favorite leash. After buying one for the deisgn I found another because I realized how convenient they were. It is thick and durable. Has a metal loop near the handle for hooking the leash onto for comfortable carrying. I also will wear it as a sash to free up my hands. And I tie all of my dog bags onto that metal loop so I have them on hand when I need them.
Michelle G.
I love this leash. I have the pink one with the matching collar. My puppy is now one and it is still going strong (this is the first leash I bought her as a pup). Great quality and very cute!