BY MARTHA STEWART

The houndstooth design and vibrant colors of this dog collar will give your canine companion some classic style. Place this Martha Stewart Pets Houndstooth Dog Collar around your pup's neck to give him or her some tasteful style. The classic houndstooth design and bright colors of this collar instantly adds fashion to your canine companion's look. Place around your dog's neck for tasteful fashion Houndstooth design offers classic style Collar Sizing Help Measure the circumference of your dog's neck using a cloth measuring tape positioned where his collar sits. The resulting measurement plus 2" is your dog's neck size. The collar should be snug with enough room to fit two fingers between your dog's neck and his collar. Tip: If you do not have a cloth tape measure, try using a piece of string and then measure the string with a ruler. The width should be proportional to your dog's size: 1"+ width for large dogs, 3/4" for medium dogs, 1/2" or under for small or toy dogs. View the Dog Collar Sizing Guide Adjustable collars are not recommended for use with tie-outs. Available in x-small (3/8"W x 8" - 12"L), small (5/8"W x 14" - 18"L), medium (1"W x 19" - 22"L) and large (1"W x 22" - 26"L) sizes Available in pink/green and blue/pink *See menu selections above for sizes and styles in stock and available online. see more...

Ashlea G.
Fort Wayne, IN
We have several of the Martha Stewart dog collars! They are always so pretty! She has a new print or pattern for every Holiday or changing season. They hold up nice and look good after many wears as well.
Thea K.
Dublin, OH
Dog loved this collar and it was cute. Lasted a really long time and I felt like it was reasonably priced
Breanna z.
Santa Maria, CA
I bought this collar for my pup and it looks so adorable on her! It's held up really well on her through day to day wear and tear and I've had no issues with it. Highly recommend for the quality, price and design.
Kassy R.
Bought this collar for my dog a year ago and it's still in great condition! Love the color. Simple and classy!
Emily G.
These collars are adorable and surprisingly durable. My lab looks so purrrrty.
Sherry L.
Lexington Pk, MD
I have one of these and it's worth the money. Mine is a size xs but it's sturdy with no rips or ware.
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
I got 2 they are cute and hold up ok but they are on the high side but most of her collection is
Lynne I.
Jena, LA
I bought this collar for my Sasha last yEar and it still looks great on her. The color has not faded. Very good quality and very durable.
Chantel H.
Love the marthastewart pet line but love this collar the most! I wanted something pink but cute for my dog and so I went with this and matching leash. It's very durable as my dog loves playing in the woods and this withstands it all!
Michelle G.
I have this for my now one year old dog. She has had it since she was a small pup and I have had no issues. Normal wear, but no rips or tears. Great quality and very cute! I also have the matching leash which has been great too!
Could you get this in the blue and pink medium