Martha Stewart PetsA Chair Tie Dangler Cat Toy uploaded by Wendy G.

BY MARTHA STEWART

The Martha Stewart Pets Chair Tie Dangler ties to most chairs, providing all-day entertainment for your frisky kitty. The dangler promotes play and awakens her natural instincts with fun catnip, strings, feathers and more. Only at PetSmart. Features: Textures that entice her to play Includes: 1 Chair Tie Dangler Intended For: Cats Activity: Interactive fun; stalk, pounce, play Pet Size: Small and Medium Color: Blue and green Care Instructions: Spot clean with pet-safe detergent. Air dry. Warning: Contains small parts. Keep out of reach of children. Ingestion of this toy can result in serious injury. Observe your pet's behavior with the toy for suitability. Some toys may be inappropriate for your pet. Remove and replace the toy if it becomes damaged. see more...

Wendy G.
Canton, GA
My cat loves this! It could be a little cheaper (I got it on sale at pet smart). There is a toy on here that every cat will love. A tip: my cat likes to play lazy sometimes, so I take it off the chair and put it on the end of our coffee table so he can lay down and bat at the toys!
Kerina H.
My cats adore this cat dangler! They will sit around jumping and pawing this thing for hours on end. Not only is it a good work out for them but it makes me happy to see them so satisfied with their toy.
Francesca F.
Collegevilla, Pa
Fun for an 8 year old cat who has owners who attend school during the day and have activities during the evening. Local pet store and decent price. Makes up for the missed time with our animal
Tiffany H.
Adelanto, CA
When I adopted my kitten this was the first toy I got her because the colors caught my eye and it has so many options for her to play with. She plays with it everyday and it's almost a year and it still looks brand new! I
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Not thrilled at all with this product line. Trendy but cheaply made. Did I mention the items are over priced as well?
Kayla M.
Linden, NC
My cats absolutely love this contraption. It is super easy to install. It keeps them busy for hours at a time.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
This would drive my cat insane. Not sure why it's classified under hair clips!