Martha Stewart PetsA Cat Food Scoop uploaded by Emily E.

BY MARTHA STEWART

The word "cat" spelled out in pastel-colored dots adds whimsy and charm to this4oz food scoop. Dishwasher safe. A PetSmart exclusive. Use this serving utensil for the perfect portion of dry food every time. Washing Instructions: Use a pet-safe detergent. Caution: This is not a toy. It is intended for human use only. Your pet should not be left alone with this item at any time. see more...

Summer B.
Summer B.
York, PA
Puuuuurfect amount of food to scoop plus it's stylish and easy to use my son loves feeding the cat he finds it amusing
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this scoop. It's adorable and I was able to stop using one of my measuring ladles for the cat. It's the perfect amount of food.
Tori R.
Tori R.
I love the Martha Stewart line! It tends to be a little more pricey but soooo cute! Scoops the perfect amount of food in style.
Bridget   M.
Bridget M.
Roseville, CA
This is adorable and "purrrr"fect for scooping out my cat food. It makes things so much easier!
Emily E.
Emily E.
Lodi, CA
This was a last minute buy at the local PetSmart. Recently my mister was recommended to go on a diet to shed a couple extra pounds (by a certified veterinary). So this measuring cup supplies his daily intake with one scoop! Just fill it up and half for am and half for pm.

I love the convenient fish-shaped hole for hanging it between uses! Sometimes in the morning my cat will jump up and tap on it to remind me he's hungry. An expensive splurge considering it's just a basic measuring cup but the novelty is nice.