Martha Stewart Living Magazine uploaded by sonia b.Martha Stewart Living Magazine uploaded by Cleo W.

BY MARTHA STEWART

Martha Stewart Living Magazine was created by the famous television hostess who has become the popular advisor on all things for the home and garden. Each issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine allows you to celebrate the simple things of everyday life, such as gardening, entertaining, renovating, cooking, and decorating.

• Is this product worth the subscription price and does it offer a ...3 Answers
  • What has been the best thing you've tried from one of these magaz...18 Answers
  • Has anyone made a dish from here?14 Answers
Martha Stewart Living Magazine
  • "This magazine allows me to dream about the gardens I wish I had.....it's a great magazine with loads of great pics and ideas for what I would love to be able to do. " in 9 reviews
  • "Prime magazine for whole living, always enjoy reading the crafts, DIY's, garden tips, ideas and of course the recipes." in 6 reviews
  • "I like Martha Stewart Living because I find a lot of great recipes, do-it-yourself fixes, arts & crafts ideas, etc." in 6 reviews
  • "My mother always got it when I was a kid, and I really enjoy it as an adult." in 5 reviews
  • "I've had a subscription to MSL for years and look forward to a new issue every month." in 5 reviews
Courtney B.
As a busy working woman with way too many commitments on my plate, I can pretty much guarantee I'm not going to craft/cook/do 99% of the things featured in Martha Stewart Living. However, that doesn't keep me from loving reading it. For me, it's 99% fantasy of the domestic life I don't lead, but I sure do enjoy flipping through the magazine while eating my takeout food sitting on a couch with cushions that someone ELSE crafted. I especially love the monthly feature on Martha's calendar -- which gives a fantasy glimpse into a month filled with painting horse stables, planting greenhouses, and meticulously polishing large collections of copper pots.
LaWanda B.
Pocono Lake, PA
I absolutely love this magazine. Everything about it is fantastic. There is so much useful information packed full every month in this magazine. It's loaded in recipes, crafts, gardening, flower gardening, tips on what to do and what not to do. It's just a great magazine. Around the holidays it's loaded in Christmas and Thanksgiving recipes and crafts. A definite must have magazine for the baker and crafter!
Christine B.
Schaumburg, IL
I'm not much of a crafter, but I love this magazine for dreaming and for recipes. The articles are written with good instructions, the pictures have a sense of progression so you can follow along and the food shots looks delicious. I don't always keep the magazine after reading it because I like to recycle or share, but I've copied recipes for future use.
Cleo W.
My young daughter and I love when we receive our Martha Stewart Living Magazine in the mail. We love to try out the seasonal recipes that come in every issue. My daughter especially loves all the craft projects and the Easter and Halloween issues. We would highly recommend!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I just had this conversation the other day, for as questionable as Martha Stewart may be she is damn crafty and she puts out quality products and her magazine is certainly no slouch. It has all sorts of advice and her wedding planning issues are on point.
launa d.
I have always loved Martha's magazine. Its right up there for me with Southern Living. Every article may not appeal to me but there is always something useful for cooking or baking within it. would highly recommend to anyone thinking about subscribing
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
This is one of my favourite magazines as it has everything I love in it - good food, home decor and some crafts. Lovely. I purchase this magazine every few months. It is average priced compared with other magazines. An enjoyable read.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
Great magazine! Great ideas, great recipes, and great photos. I always find something new in here to try. This is one of those magazines that I save because I can and will read it again and again. Each time I read, I find more.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I absolutely love Martha Stewart Living! The images as stunning, the articles are great and she always has the best crafts and recipes! I wish I had a subscription, but I always pick up the fall/Halloween edition!
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
Yay! Great magazine with great product reviews. This one never fails me, when I need a good recipe or good decorate punch!
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Can i purchase an issue at walmart?
Natalie G.
What has been the best thing you've tried from one of these magazines? (Recipe, decorating tip, etc.)
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone made a dish from here?
Jessica D.
Morrisonville, IL
Am I the only one who cant wait for her tutorials? I love the craft tidbits ;)
Wendy H.
Do you get the Halloween and Christmas special edition magazines with a basic subscription?