Martha Stewart Living Magazine uploaded by Cleo W.Martha Stewart Living Magazine uploaded by sonia b.

BY MARTHA STEWART

Martha Stewart Living Magazine was created by the famous television hostess who has become the popular advisor on all things for the home and garden. Each issue of Martha Stewart Living Magazine allows you to celebrate the simple things of everyday life, such as gardening, entertaining, renovating, cooking, and decorating.

• Is this product worth the subscription price and does it offer a ...3 Answers
  • What has been the best thing you've tried from one of these magaz...18 Answers
  • Has anyone made a dish from here?14 Answers
Martha Stewart Living Magazine
  • "This magazine allows me to dream about the gardens I wish I had.....it's a great magazine with loads of great pics and ideas for what I would love to be able to do. " in 9 reviews
  • "Prime magazine for whole living, always enjoy reading the crafts, DIY's, garden tips, ideas and of course the recipes." in 6 reviews
  • "I like Martha Stewart Living because I find a lot of great recipes, do-it-yourself fixes, arts & crafts ideas, etc." in 6 reviews
  • "One of my favorite magazines when I need to zone out, come up with a new project or be inspired." in 5 reviews
  • "My mother always got it when I was a kid, and I really enjoy it as an adult." in 5 reviews
Jessica W.
Hebron, MD
I am a work at home Mom, I run two business out of my house, homeschool, and keep a nice home. I have always looked up to Martha Stewart because she does the same. I love this magazine because of all the tips and information on homemaking and gardening.
crystal j.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
This is one of my top favorite magazine subscriptions that I get sent to me I get money sent to me I love to stay in-the-know I recommend this to anybody sometimes you can get a subscription for cheap
Sarah S.
Martha never disappoints! Amazing food for anyone, including families. She always has cleaning tips for your home that really help. No one knows crafts like Martha, and there is always something for each holiday
Claire P.
I love looking at Martha Stewart magazine while at my hair apt or at a Dr's office. It's sort of like reading a paper version of Pinterest. Her magazine always contains fun recipes, decor ideas, and products I might like to try-- and more. Everything is always displayed and described to make me really want to try it!
Ashley M.
Medford, MA
I love this magazine! There are always great home organization and decor tips and usually some fun recipes I feel like I can tackle. I especially love getting this magazine around the holidays for decor and party hosting ideas. Some of the DIY stuff can seem a bit daunting (it is Martha Stewart after all) but you can definitely get inspiration even if you feel like you don't want to attempt the project yourself.
Constance B.
Bellingham, WA
I recently discovered Martha Stewart Living when another magazine subscription included it in its package! I've always seen it in the store and have been interested, but always bought others instead. I've been missing out! I love how high quality this magazine is, from photos, to content, to the physical paper the magazine is comprised of. I will never sleep on this magazine again!
Rose L.
I love this magazine, I have had a subscription forever. I love the Halloween special!!! The pages are filled with so many suggestions and DIYs that are just inspiring on every level. Every month I light up because these are phenomenal to read and reread. The recipes are always amazing and I have learned how to do almost everything except fix a car from Martha Stewart!
Mandy B.
Little Rock, AR
I have purchased this magazine multiple times and always find myself wanting. If budget were no issue, time were no issue, and I had no kids - then I could execute some of the ideas. But real life finds most of these ideas inexecutable for me.
Kristine H.
AHH I LOVE MARTHA STEWART! easily one of my favorite magazines. has great recipes, great style, great ideas for decor and simplifying your life. i also love seeing her stories and the products she recommends. absolutely love this magazine.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This is such a great magazine. Has great tips and tricks. It is also very affordable and easy to read. Very interesting and informative articles. Great recipes and recommendations. I love this magazine
Mary N.
Evansville, IN
Can i purchase an issue at walmart?
Natalie G.
What has been the best thing you've tried from one of these magazines? (Recipe, decorating tip, etc.)
Nora M.
Indianapolis, IN
Has anyone made a dish from here?
Jessica D.
Morrisonville, IL
Am I the only one who cant wait for her tutorials? I love the craft tidbits ;)
Wendy H.
Do you get the Halloween and Christmas special edition magazines with a basic subscription?