Martha Stewart Essentials Digestive Health, Capsules, 60 ea

Dietary Supplement NEW Digestive Enzyme Supplement br Vegetarian Capsules Martha Stewart Essentials Digestive Health is a blend of important enzymes utilized for healthy digestion of carbohydrates, proteins and fats. This vegetarian enzyme blend helps support digestion and absorption of nutrients from food and helps reduce bloating and occasional discomfort associated with poor digestion. Specialty herb extracts and healthy probiotics complement these enzymes to help support healthy digestive function* Martha Stewart Essentials introduces a complete new line of whole-food-based supplements created specially for women. see more...

Rayel !.
This product is completely AWESOME and I'm so very disappointed that I can't find it anywhere anymore! I've looked "everywhere" and "keep hope alive" but I'm utterly disappointed that, as yet, it seems like it's really discontinued.
Carly S.
Vienna, WV
Received this in my May Bulu box and honestly was surprised by how well it worked! Took in the mornings with my protein bar and it worked efficiently and quickly. No cramping :) definitely would buy again, and full price at that!
Salli A.
I didn't know Martha had Vitamins, but I got this in my May Bulubox. So far so good. I take them with every meal and I feel like it's helped in my digestion. Its like a get a "better" digestion of food break down.
JessiCa J.
Received these from a friend and they're good. Has completely helped my digestive system. Feels like the supplement gives my body a little push start and helps the break down of meals. Highly recommended.
Danielle S.
Proctorville , OH
I received a full bottle of this from Bulu Box and I was pleased with the results! Kept me regular and did what they are intended to do :)