Martha Stewart Essentials Bone Support, Capsules

by Martha Stewart

A Unique Formula That Blends The Most Important Nutritional Components Needed For Strong Healthy Bones. This Formula Is A Combination Of Nutrients That Include Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K, Ipriflavone And Other Important Co-Factors Required To Influence And Properly Build Bone Structure. In Addition, The Formula Has A Blend Of Whole-Food Fruit And Vegetable Extracts For All Cells.* Adequate Calcium And Vitamin D Throughout Life, As Part Of A Well-Balanced Diet, May Reduce The Risk Of Osteoporosis. Made In Consultation With Nutritional Science Experts And Crafted With The Finest Ingredients. * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martha Stewart Essentials Bone Support, Capsules!
Chino, CA
I don't usually take supplements as I feel it doesn't make a difference for me. I have very brittle nails, dry skin and my hair doesn't grow quickly. Found these Martha Stewart Essentials hair nails & skin and somehow they've been working great for me. Been with them for a little over 3 weeks and my nails have grown so much, they feel so much stronger and look nice. Now my hair that is also doing great, it's grown about 2 inches or so it looks much healthier than before. I really didn't think it would make a difference especially so quickly. I know supplements work differently with everyone's body, but I would highly recommend these.
Medium
I have been taking these pills for about 2 days I don't see a difference because my knees still hurt But I guess I have to take them for some more days to see a result they don't taste really bad All you have to do is swallow it but WITH A MEAL I just take food and take the pill and swallow both so I wont have to taste it. The one thing I do like about these are the capsules it is in.
Four Oaks, NC
I received this in a monthly subscription box that I purchase. I have been using if for almost two weeks and have not yet seen a difference in my hair, skin or nails. However, sometimes it can take awhile to see differences. I would also suggest that folic acid or a few other vitamins should be added to this mix, as it is light on the actual vitamin side of nutritional value.
Heavy
This product is completely AWESOME and I'm so very disappointed that I can't find it anywhere anymore! I've looked "everywhere" and "keep hope alive" but I'm utterly disappointed that, as yet, it seems like it's really discontinued.
I Have been taking these for 4 days And I don't see a difference in my nails or skin I Can't really tell with my hair because I have been using a lot of new hair products nowadays But I guess I have to wait and see with these pills. I do like that they are in the calcium capsules
S Charleston, WV
Received this in my May Bulu box and honestly was surprised by how well it worked! Took in the mornings with my protein bar and it worked efficiently and quickly. No cramping :) definitely would buy again, and full price at that!
Medium
I didn't know Martha had Vitamins, but I got this in my May Bulubox. So far so good. I take them with every meal and I feel like it's helped in my digestion. Its like a get a "better" digestion of food break down.
Heavy
Chino, CA
Received these from a friend and they're good. Has completely helped my digestive system. Feels like the supplement gives my body a little push start and helps the break down of meals. Highly recommended.
Proctorville , OH
I received a full bottle of this from Bulu Box and I was pleased with the results! Kept me regular and did what they are intended to do :)
Light