BY MARTHA STEWART

Martha Stewart Collection Lisbon Black Covered Butter Dish Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware see more...

Gabby D.
Hudsonville
Decorator Expert
Not thrilled at all with this product line. Trendy but cheaply made. Did I mention the items are over priced as well?
Alexandra H.
Winthrop, MN
This is super cute! I love how it's simple, and I also love black and white. I want this!!
Javier P.
Doral, FL
I got this butter dish as a gift from my cousin and while ago. As a butter dish is is a butter dish. But the design on the outside clashes with my kitchen. It was a great gift because I love soft butter. But glass would have been nice.
Amanda H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this butter dish! Is is very cute which is a plus, but it last long and has never chipped the paint! Also it washes in the dishwasher just fine.
Jacquelyn R.
Portsmouth, VA
This is on my wish list. I love Martha Stewart and can't wait to buy this butter dish. It's the perfect blend of practicality and elegance.
Whitney R.
Decorator Expert
Martha Stewart designs are always the best! This butter dish is simply beautiful, chic, sturdy, and delicate all at the same time.
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
This is so cute I like the colors I want this for myself I would use it for special locations
Sofia M.
Toronto, ON
This butter dish is really pretty, easy to clean and does not let your butter goto waste.