Martell Xo Cognac

by Martell

Founded in 1715, Martell’s unwavering quest to produce the finest Cognac has allowed it to achieve standards that set it apart from the competition. Martell XO and Cordon Bleu were awarded the prestigious 2005 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold Medal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martell Xo Cognac!
Snellville, GA
Good with chocolate. I like this this way, maybe some caramel, I find it impossible to drink it alone.I recommend it.
Toms River, NJ
1,396 reviews
Definitely a must have if you are looking for a nice smooth drink straight up.or on the rocks. This is a great after dinner drink.
Bridgeport, CT
I had the privilege of drinking this Martell just once in my life and it was amazing. It was the smoothest cognac I’ve ever had. I’m definitely going to splurge on it again one day.
Elkridge, MD
Martel is the best tasting spirits on the market. Of your looking for something smooth and sophisticated then this is it.
Resaca, GA
My very first trying this was the other day and let me tell you it’s very strong and very potent this is 180 dollar bottle so be ready to pay but if you like strong cognac I recommend
Union city , CA
Expensive, but good. Tried it for my first time when my uncle brought it out and everyone went crazy at the party. Would buy over Hennessy, but a little hard to find around my area.
san Leandro
Me encantas siempre tiene que hacer una buena botella y esa es está jajajaja es un buen regalo de cumpleaños y de navidad
Incredibly smooth and super easy to drink. Seriously just a small ice cube is all you need if that.
This cognac is absolutely incredible! Just a taste of this you can really taste the quality of the product!
Bordentown, NJ
Uma bebida muito boa ! Pra quem realmente aprecia ! Tem um preço um pouco mais elevado

Looking for your answer?