BY MARTELL #26 in Brandy

Martell V.S.O.P Medaillon (Very Superior Old Pale) is a welcome guest at any gathering from a large dinner party to an intimate 'tete-a-tete'. Smooth and mellow, its fullness holds up well to ice or mixing. The label bears a gold medallion engraved with the portrait of Louis XIV, in the last year of whose reign (1715) Martell was founded. see more...

Victoria H.
I'm not usually a brandy drinker but a friend turned me onto martell and I have to say, i definitely don't hate it! Not something I would drink everyday but definitely my go to brandy from now on! I think it would be great splashed in my red sangria too!
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Hodra Vanessa S.
Doral, FL
Me encanta cognac y tomarlo con mi esposo para brindar por nuestros metas futuras y lo que hemos alcanzado juntos
Me fascina tomarlo con hielo para relajar el cuerpo y disfrutar la vida
En reuniones con amigos es nuestra marca favorita
Es delicioso tomar con responsabilidad y disfrutar el momento
#Contest
Cici D.
One of my favorite brands. I'd take this over other brands because of the taste. It doesn't have a harsh bite or overly heavy aftertaste. I get it from Spec's here in Houston. It reminds me of a great Fathers Day Gift.
Morgan B.
New Orleans, LA
Yum!!! This is one of my favorite liquors. I like to drink it especially during Christmas!!! It provides a warmth like no other. I got it in Las Vegas last year and have been hooked ever since! Highly recommend.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
He definitely puts a little hair on her chest! It is such a great tasting beverage. A little soda, your favorite wine and some music and the party is young all night long! It travels down smooth! Remember, drink responsibly! FUN FACT: I tried this brand after seeing it in a Jidenna video.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Im not a huge cognac fan, but this one is definitly great value,nand taste for the price. An excellent "dupe" for some of the higher end or more known cognac fans. This is great on rocks, cola, or rocks.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This is a great brand! It is not pricey and meets all my expectations. It has a great taste. It is easy to find at any liquor store and is a must have for parties. I highly recommend this product!
Jeannette R.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a cognac type of person but when I have some it's this one. I like the smoothness and the aftertaste. We usually always have it at home because my dad really enjoys it.
Carol P.
Nothing like a snifter full of Martell Congnac on a winter night after spending the day snowshoeing. Always smooth and warming. The perfect way to end a perfect day