Martell Cognac Vsop Blue Swift Finished

by Martell

In 1783, Martell was the first to ship its barrels of cognac to the United States. Today, Martell celebrates this history with another first : Introducing Martell Blue Swift, the first-ever Martell VSOP matured in French Oak casks and finished in Kentucky Bourbon casks. Martell’s signature process of distilling cognacs free of impurities leave it open to absorbing the rich aromatic tones from the bourbon cask. The result is Martell’s hallmark cognac style, characterized by delicate notes of candied fruit and plum, now complimented by the subtle sweetness of vanilla and toasted oak from bourbon casks. Exceptionally smooth, with a rounded taste and unique character, this redefines the boundaries of cognac. For years, the Swift has been an icon for Martell. A bird with the rare ability to fly for days without stopping, the Swift is bound by nothing - traversing oceans and continent.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martell Cognac Vsop Blue Swift Finished!
Caro C.
The Martell Cognac a sop Swift Finished is one of the finest cognac I have never had! The taste is not offensive, it feels smooth going down! I received it once as a gift and ever since then I always buy it!!
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Not bad at all. Not every Martell has a great taste. But this particular one isn't bad. Its smooth. You can take it as shots or mix it in cocktails.
Ashley M.
Marietta, GA
People are stuck on Hennessy because it is the most notable cognac socially, status wise. Just as Patron is one of the most popular tequilas and Ciroc is one of the more popular vodka brands. BUT honestly, Martell (especially Blue Swift) is much better. It’s more smooth and has a subtle sweetness, just enough to take the aggression off. Quavo, Wale and Jhene Aiko are ambassadors for Martell right now and they’ve got a great cognac if you’re tryna level up your palate.
Carl W.
Elkridge, MD
This is my favorite drink to have with a cigar. Feet up on my deck or with my friends at a social gathering this does the trick.
hunter R.
Charlotte, NC
Seemed like it took FOREVER to be available near me (NC). Originally only available in three cities (ATL, DC, Chicago). INCREDIBLY smooth, VSOP-caliber, with great body. I generally enjoy it over the rocks with a mild cigar; I keep a bottle of this in stock at home.
Chuck N.
acworth
Absolutely delicious, this is definitely a cognac drinkers drink,Fantastic with lemonade.But I’d rather use ginger beer and cranberry juice
Bradley C.
I was looking to buy another brand when the store clerk had me try a sample of Martell. Right before I tried it she told me that everyone who tries it buys it. I was skeptical but after one taste I also had to make the purchase. Better than any other VSOP I have tried. Will be a repeat customer for this brand and cant wait to try their other bottles.
Brooke T.
Whiting, IN
Perfect on ice after a long day. Goes down smooth. Only off out for me is a little bit expensive but it’s great for to treat yourself! Will buy again.
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
This drunk has a very smooth finish. It isn’t hard to drink and mixes well for cocktails. It is a little pricier than most cognacs. Sometimes it can be a little hard to find depending on where you look.
kristen J.
Clover, SC
Oldest of the Cognac houses and the quality show. Perfect for sipping neat or over ice.

Looking for your answer?