Martell Cognac Vs 750ML

by Martell

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martell Cognac Vs 750ML!
How would you rate this product?
Jacksonville, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is overly sweet and does not hold up to its competitors such as Remy Martin. It is harder to find in most liquor stores and falls on a list of products with high expectations and poor pay-off. This has a stronger burn to it than most others in the same category, which makes it less pleasant and taste a little burnt. I can't say that I'd recommend this or purchase it.
Albuquerque, NM
Whoo flashback from the time I was 16 found this in my grandmas liquor cabinet.. the taste is bearable and gets the job done. Take it I only weighed 100 lbs and rarely ever if not never drank in my life.. but it had a good kick to it. I'd say this is a grandparent kinda alcohol haha but try it you may be into what old people drink.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Great quality.  Love how smooth it is.  I love the flavor I get when making mixed drinks.  A popular liquor for our parties.  Couldn’t have fun without it.  Love during the summer months.  Will buy again.
I purchased a tiny bottle for baking traditional Christmas cookies this past year and they were really delicious. It smells good and I tried a sip and it tasted ok. I don't have enough experience with this type of alcohol to compare it to others, but for baking purposes it was very good.
No complaints, my husband used to like to drink this. We don't drink often at all but this is a product I would purchase again if we where looking for an affordable gift or having a party. Works for cooking
Champaign
This drink Kindve reminds me of a mix between e&j and Hennessey lbs all together its a pretty good drink I would recommend to a friend THAT likes dark liqour Martell Cognac Vs 750ML
MIAMI
   Su bouquet es exquisito, deleita el paladar y demas sentidos, ideal para el invierno, el precio es  bueno para su alta calidad, es delicioso
Spring Lake, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The only drink my step dad will drink. Unfortunately they changed the way it was made when they changed the label and now he isnt as big of a fan. I have bought every old label I could find in the area. For the last month I have called and visited every liquor store within 30 min from my house to find it.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite drinks; when I purchased alcohol, this is the one that I buy, that and Mueskow. Unfortunately, that black tiger pawed bottle is no longer sold in Alabama. Oh well, Martell is still a great substitute.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use to buy this everytime a tax time and kept it on stock for myself as well as company very delicious and smooth not to pricey but not affordable either and yes I was a repeat consumer.

Looking for your answer?