BY MARTELL #24 in Brandy

nakia w.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my favorite drinks; when I purchased alcohol, this is the one that I buy, that and Mueskow. Unfortunately, that black tiger pawed bottle is no longer sold in Alabama. Oh well, Martell is still a great substitute.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
You can mix for drinks or drink by itself it’s that good! I’ve bought this item a couple of time. It’s just that it’s so good by itself which is why I go back. Plus it’s affordable .
Charlotte G.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This product is overly sweet and does not hold up to its competitors such as Remy Martin. It is harder to find in most liquor stores and falls on a list of products with high expectations and poor pay-off. This has a stronger burn to it than most others in the same category, which makes it less pleasant and taste a little burnt. I can't say that I'd recommend this or purchase it.
Mary S.
I purchased a tiny bottle for baking traditional Christmas cookies this past year and they were really delicious. It smells good and I tried a sip and it tasted ok. I don't have enough experience with this type of alcohol to compare it to others, but for baking purposes it was very good.
Ciera B.
No complaints, my husband used to like to drink this. We don't drink often at all but this is a product I would purchase again if we where looking for an affordable gift or having a party. Works for cooking
Kiemetha H.
Fort Wayne, IN
I use to buy this everytime a tax time and kept it on stock for myself as well as company very delicious and smooth not to pricey but not affordable either and yes I was a repeat consumer.
María Inés C.
   Su bouquet es exquisito, deleita el paladar y demas sentidos, ideal para el invierno, el precio es  bueno para su alta calidad, es delicioso
Kelsey l.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wonderful drink, great by its self or with a mixer. This is my mothers favorite brand and I by her a bottle of this every year. The bottle itself is beautiful. Would 100% recommend.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband has drank this brandy in the past at home and at bars with mixed drinks. It has a smooth, robust flavor that he loves. The packaging is unique.
Audrey W.
This ha been one of my favorites for years! Love the taste and the smoothness of it. This is best served straight with 2 ice cubes or dry your choice.