BY MARTELL #19 in Brandy

Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Happy Hour Expert
This product is overly sweet and does not hold up to its competitors such as Remy Martin. It is harder to find in most liquor stores and falls on a list of products with high expectations and poor pay-off. This has a stronger burn to it than most others in the same category, which makes it less pleasant and taste a little burnt. I can't say that I'd recommend this or purchase it.
Mary S.
Mary S.
I purchased a tiny bottle for baking traditional Christmas cookies this past year and they were really delicious. It smells good and I tried a sip and it tasted ok. I don't have enough experience with this type of alcohol to compare it to others, but for baking purposes it was very good.
Ciera B.
Ciera B.
No complaints, my husband used to like to drink this. We don't drink often at all but this is a product I would purchase again if we where looking for an affordable gift or having a party. Works for cooking
María Inés C.
María Inés C.
MIAMI, FL
   Su bouquet es exquisito, deleita el paladar y demas sentidos, ideal para el invierno, el precio es  bueno para su alta calidad, es delicioso
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock , AR
My husband has drank this brandy in the past at home and at bars with mixed drinks. It has a smooth, robust flavor that he loves. The packaging is unique.
Audrey W.
Audrey W.
This ha been one of my favorites for years! Love the taste and the smoothness of it. This is best served straight with 2 ice cubes or dry your choice.
janna a.
janna a.
Happy Hour Expert
E heard of this is not that I like it very much but I have been told other people that if you like bone it all depends on your personality
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Detroit
Happy Hour Expert
Wasn't a fan. Not something that I would recommend at all, but a lot of my friends really like it.. It's just based on your palette.
Krystina M.
Krystina M.
Perris, CA
I like this on a hot summer night when they just relax and calm and cool it's just something that gives you a relaxing cessation
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Smooth taste and is not harsh or bitter like some cognacs. I have tried several varieties of cognac and was quite impressed with this one