Martell Cognac Caractere

by Martell

Distinctly fruity on the nose with aromas of white cherries and stone fruit. Soft and sweet on the palate, the flavors are characterized by white flowers, white peach and a core of herbaceousness that stays strong.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Martell Cognac Caractere!
Rachel C.
Jackson, GA
This brand is okay not my favorite but it's okay you get what you pay for so it works!
Yesenia M.
Cleveland
Deliciously amazing. Highly recommend. I first tried this with my friend and we both loved it. No need for improvement. Will repurchase.
Tesia'Jay L.
Tallahassee, FL
He definitely puts a little hair on her chest! It is such a great tasting beverage. A little soda, your favorite wine and some music and the party is young all night long! It travels down smooth! Remember, drink responsibly! FUN FACT: I tried this brand after seeing it in a Jidenna video.
Mary M.
This is most delicious served near and sipped slowly. It's also great to cook with in soups and to deglaze pans.
Victoria J.
Watford City, ND
Not my favorite but it’s good. I do like the packaging though and the price isn’t bad. I would just love for it to have more of a distinct flavor.
Bini S.
Elkhorn
Tried once . Hard drink are not my cup of tea so can’t talk abt it much. For it was same as any other brand that I tried. I think it was little smoother side may be.
Dominika Q.
Not much fun of this type of liquors but when I tasted it surprised me a lot because I liked it. This brand is great and I was very surprised. It’s affordable and I highly recommend to try it out and buy it.
evea S.
Beckley, WV
Not as smooth as i preferer but good nonetheless. It goes well with dinner or by. Itself. No harsh aftertaste.
Elyse M.
I think I had this in a margarita before when I went out with some friends. It was good and smooth. I would drink it again.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
It’s okay; I’ve only used it to fill cherry cordials with, but it’s just not the flavored drink for me. I’m sure it’s something that is an acquired taste or requires some knowledge of how to mix alcoholic beverages.

Looking for your answer?