Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g

by Marsk

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g

I've never used mineral eye shadow before. Is this easy to apply?
Does this thing actually last for a long time?
Start your review of Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g!
Product Highlights
“...perfect for inner corner of the eye. No big chunks and the perfect amount of glitter. Plus the shifter doesn't pour out a ton of product which is nice. ” in reviews
“...of you're toast from ipsy and I love it. The color is so pigmented and long lasting. ” in reviews
Costa Mesa , CA
I recently received the "you're toast" shade in a subscription box and it is amazing. It's a shimmery tan color that is very pigmented. It can get a little messy though. A little on the expensive side too
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g uploaded by Monique B.
I love this eye shadow! It literally last the entire day without me having to reapply it. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. And the shades really pop! I would definitely buy this again.
Columbus, OH
I have this in the color "you're toast" I got it for free via a free ipsy bag. I absolutely love the color it is my go to eyeshadow. The only thing is that it is a loose powder so when I open it the powder goes everywhere.
Wichita, KS
I have this in the shade 'You're toast' and I got it from ipsy! I personally love the shade but haaaaate how messy this loosen pigment is. I had to use the smallest brush I had and still had a bunch of clean up to do.
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g uploaded by Mikail A.
Love this. I have it in the color you're toast. So shimmery and subtle. Love it in my brow or all over lids.Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g
Got one of these in an ipsy bag a few months ago and I am in love! The pigmentation is unreal. And surprisingly not terribly messy for a mineral eyeshadow. Love it.
I love this brand. Beautiful pigments. Was first introduced by ipsy and fell in love.i use it whenever going to parties and love how it applies easy! Would definitely buy it.
Lebanon, MO
I have this eyeshadow in mudcake and it's very pigmented and color changing. The eyeshadow applies well. Also there is alot of eyeshadow in such a small package
I have this eyeshadow in the color "you're toast" and I love it. I'm not really one for powdered eyeshadow but this goes on so well and the color is vibrant.
Burnsville, MN
This eyeshadow is a beautiful shade, but it has a crazy amount of fallout, and once on my eyelid, the shade doesn’t really show up, it just looks glittery.