Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g

by Marsk

Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g

I've never used mineral eye shadow before. Is this easy to apply?
Does this thing actually last for a long time?
Start your review of Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g!
Product Highlights
“...perfect for inner corner of the eye. No big chunks and the perfect amount of glitter. Plus the shifter doesn't pour out a ton of product which is nice. ” in reviews
“...of you're toast from ipsy and I love it. The color is so pigmented and long lasting. ” in reviews
I got this in one of my subscription boxes and for as much as I want to like it, it just makes way too much mess. I got a champagne colored eyeshadow and it is very pretty but no matter how careful I tried to be, it would make a complete mess and the cleanup is horrible. As others have also stated, it works great for highlighting under the brow bone.
BANNING, CA
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g uploaded by Heather L.
This eyeshadow is so pretty and it is a copper red color. I received it in my Ipsy glam bag a few months back, but this was the first time I had tried or heard of this brand before. I absolutely love this formula and the product! One of my favorites nd I use it often!
nashua ,NH
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g uploaded by Beauty| F.
This shadow is sooo pretty the color I have is called " you're toast' and it's a beautiful goldish brown . Very good value and not bad pricing . It's soft and doesn't feel heavy at all. I would definitely buy this product again . My eyes are also dark brown so it compliments them so well .
Bessemer, AL
I have this eyeshadow in the shade "You're Toast" and I was surprised at just how pigmented and long lasting this product actually was! It lasted all day and blended very well. I would definitely recommend you to at least try this product for yourself! :)
I have this shadow in "you're toast" and it is absolutely beautiful, i got it from @ipsy and it is super pigmented, it is easy to apply which I thought it wouldn't be. It is my first time using it and I am in love wit it. Would recommend 100% it is amazing.
Griffin , GA
For a loose pigment eyeshadow the Marsk brand has to be one of my favorites! It's nicely pigmented and is easy to apply for a long lasting look. I use it about 3 times a week for my lids on a cut crease and am never disappointed, I recommend it anyone who uses loose powder eyeshadow.
I dont have the vanilla frosting I have the shade "you're toast" and it is one of my absolute favorites! The color is beautiful and it is pigmented perfectly. It's soft and easy to work with. I cannot express how awesome this color is!!!! It is a truly gorgeous color.
Richardson, TX
The color is pretty, but it's not my cup of tea (too shimmery). This is my first loose powder eye shadow, so I'm pretty impressed with the quality of this product, but I've learned not to be a fan of loose powder shadows either as there's the occasional fallout when you're trying to blend- I feel like I'm wasting more product than I would with pressed powders.
Portsmouth, OH
Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow, Vanilla Frosting, Travel Size, 1.2g uploaded by Amanda Y.
I have mini shadow in "foiled again" it's such a gorgeous shimmery, glitzy, foil, silver shade. It's soft when you apply, the only thing I don't like about it is that it's a loose powder. Messy person probs. Lol.
This eye shadow has an absolutely BEAUTIFUL pigment. It distrubutes pretty evenly, but don't use a lot. It took more work to even it out than a pressed shadow, and I ended up having to remove some. A little goes a VERY LONG way. I'll use the rest over a period ofntime, but loose shadows just aren't for me.