Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Marshmallow Fluff Original
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
I haven't eaten Fluff in so long, but I loved it as a child! My favorite was Fluff and peanut butter sandwiches, but now I'll occasionally have a spoonful when I have some.
Bethany N.
This tastes amazing. It has the perfect texture for marshmallow fluff. I love to eat it with peanut butter on bread. It's super smooth and doesn't get stuck in my mouth. I should try putting it in my hot chocolate this winter.
Cassidy S.
Tucson, AZ
Fluff is great with sweet potato fries. It's a nice way to beat the salt/sugar combo craving. Even with sweet potato fries, the sweetness is cut down by the salt/seasoning on fries. Also this is a great way to cheat at making small batches of rice crispy treats.
Rebecca A.
Silverton, OR
Not the healthiest ingredient on the marketplace, but it makes up for that in nostalgia. The super sweet fluff creates magic when combined with Rice Krispies; a great taste of childhood
Shannon T.
Portland, OR
This stuff works really well to melt down and make peppermint popcorn. This is also good for making fluffernutter sandwiches as well. It's less of a hassle than melting down marshmallows
Robert B.
Newark, DE
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STUFF!! I use it to make fudge, but I always buy an extra for Fluffnutters or just to eat the fluff along. This is a better option then jet puffed, no comparison!
Samantha H.
Martinsville, IN
I can just eat this stuff out of the can! So good! And a substitute for ice cream in the winter. I would really recommend buying this at the next chance you get.
Jessica J.
Tunkhannock, PA
This is a must in our house. Put it on crackers by itself or with peanut butter, make it into a sandwich, make rise crispy treats, the possibilities are endless.
Jessica B.
Greene, ME
Fluff is the bomb!! Drop a scoop of this in yournhot chocolate and you'll ne in heaven! make delicious fudge.. ahh this stuff is amazing. Youre missing out if yoI haven't tried it!!
Erin M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love marshmallow fluff...it reminds me of my childhood. This is a good brand, and it's always super cheap, right around $1. Can't go wrong with that! I really like just putting it in between graham crackers and eating it that way!
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?