Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Target
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Kearston L.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Oh so good! I could sit and eat about four jars of that marshmallow fluff all by myself! The best thing to use when making fluffer nutters (peanut butter sandwiches with marshmallow fluff).
Krystal R.
E Northport, NY
Peanut butter+ bananas+ nutella+ fluff = the ultimate dessert sandwich When i want a quick dessert but i am too lazy to bake i smooch some of all of these together and kill my sweet tooth.
Janelle H.
Woodsville, NH
I love Fluff! It is part of one of my quintessential comfort foods for me. I love a peanut butter and fluff, ESPECIALLY when it's all melty & gooey on toast. Fluff is also a favorite atop a steamy cup of hot cocoa.
Jeanette N.
Livingston, NJ
Great to top almost anything sweet like ice cream, waffles, pancakes, etc. However, it does get super sticky and stringy and gets on just about anything if you're not super careful.
Jessica J.
I love marshmallow fluff! We always had a container of it in the house when I was a kid and I loved (and still love) marshmallow fluff and peanut butter sandwiches. I also love mixing it in with my coffee - yum!
Brittany L.
This brings back so many childhood memories! We used to make peanut butter and Fluff sandwiches! I've seen this at the store recently, and almost picked some up! It's pure sugar, but still it's worth the nostalgia!
Courtney J.
Grapevine, TX
As a kid fluffernutter sandwiches were a go to for lunch or a sweet snack. I can't stomach them as easily because of the sweetness, but marshmallow fluff is still a wonderful product!
Danielle D.
Hamden, CT
I love it. I think that it is great if you need to make something quick because it's easy to spread and it tastes great! Probably one of my favorite things to put onto a sandwich.
Ellie H.
This can be good but marshmallows are better if you Love s'mores but are not a big fan of the process and TI e this is great instead of marshmallows just spread this on the crackers
Teresa T.
Reynoldsburg , OH
In the state I live in, fluff is a topping for ice cream. As a kid, I had family members who lived further up north. They introduced me to fluff and peanut butter sandwiches. I have been in love ever since! I just wish I could get it in the larger tubs instead of the mini glass jars!
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?