Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Lauren S.
Powder Spgs, GA
Recipe Alert: Fluffernutter Sanwhich. You need 4 slices of bread, peanut butter, strawberry jelly and marshmallow fluff. Stack how ever you would like and enjoy.

I have never enjoined marshmallows so much. 😍
Megan K.
Glen Richey, PA
I grew up on fluffer nutter sandwiches! My mom would pack them in my lunches for school almost every day. Not the healthiest choice, but so tasty! Now I love using it to make fudge using my grandma's recipe.
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
Fluff is so good! I use it on sandwiches for something quick and easy to make. (Peanut butter or Strawberry Jam/Jelly is the best) Fluff is marshmallow that you can scoop out of the jar and put on something.
becky r.
Metairie, LA
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS STUFF, IT BRINGS SO MUCH HAPPY MEMORIES BACK OF CHILDHOOD! i love this stuff to this very day. i love to put this in my tea or hot chocolate, and on sandwiches with peanut butter. :)
Julia B.
Slatington, PA
My family has been using this for years and will continue too. I love how they keep the old school look and their marshmallow is the best on the market. Wait, is it the only one? hmm i have to look into that.
Tracy T.
Spread this on my bread and a little peanut butter and yumm. I also love making fudge with this. Its a Christmas favorite. I have even piped some inside of cupcakes for a little surprise in the middle
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Growing up with grandparents in Massachusetts, u knew what Fluff was! I make my step kids fluff-a-nutters and they are hooked now! We use it in our family fudge as well. It's so thick and creamy.
Brandy C.
Tobaccoville, NC
I love, love, love marshmallow fluff!I can eat by itself, and goes great with some graham crackers, and chocolate to make s'mores. I can eat it by itself. I have a bit of a sweet tooth problem!
Jeanne P.
LEWISTON, ME
By far the best product to pair with peanut butter. Fluffernutter sandwiches are the best and should be considered a food group, haha. Incredibly delicious food and a staple from my childhood.
Kearston L.
Knoxville, Tennessee
Oh so good! I could sit and eat about four jars of that marshmallow fluff all by myself! The best thing to use when making fluffer nutters (peanut butter sandwiches with marshmallow fluff).
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?