Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Target*
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Bailey K.
This stuff is amazing!! Put it on toast with peanut butter, wait for it to melt a little (you have to make sure the toast is hot!) and it melts into something so good I might just call it dessert... Also great for dipping fruits into!
Heather R.
The only fluff fit for a fullernutter sandwich! Obviously! Marshmallow cream doesn't compare to the original! Great consistency, not too sweet (but still sweet of course), and easily spreadable.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
This is the fluffiest compared to other fluff that I have tried. I may have to try this as a sandwich as other have tried I have never tried that. I love to eat this alone just as it is or mix it with cereal to make bars.
Tiffany Z.
I have to admit, I don't understand the appeal of spreadable marshmellow, but someone I know swears by them, so I tried it, and it's as gross as it sounds. It doesn't spread, first of all. It's incredibly sticky and messy, and it doesn't smell like marshmellows. It smells funky. Taste wise, it's just straight up sugar so not too bad but I would not eat it again.
Christy R.
Phillips, ME
This is such a staple in any household in Maine. The creaminess, but yet it's fluffy, the marshmallow flavor. Rice Crispie treats? Fluff. Peanut butter fudge? Fluff. Then the most amazing... Peanut butter and fluff sandwich.
Annie B.
Severn, MD
While you can literally put marshmallow fluff on anything, I prefer it on fluffer butter sandwiches. Peanut butter and fluff are the perfect combination! Fluff brand is the original and the best smooth, creamy deliciousness.
Ashley S.
This is our go to marshmallow fluff when we need it to make our decadent, over the top Malted Chocolate cake. We use this in the toasted marshmallow butter cream because it holds well and doesn't become to thin or hard to work with.
Cassi M.
Orlando, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE Marshmallow Fluff! Just learned how to make a Harry Potter themed candy with the good ole Fluff...and, who can resist a Peanut Butter/Fluff sandwich! I also like making Nutella and Fluff sandwiches.
Talitha F.
Buffalo, NY
A peanut butter sandwich is better with marshmallow fluff on it. I purchased this brand because it was a better price than tha little jars and tastes just as good. When I run out I will purchase this brand again.
Tiffany L.
I'm not crazy about this stuff. Maybe I experienced it too late in life, but it's literally sticky, white sugar-goo that is a nightmare to spread. PB&Fluff vs. PB&J? I'd absolutely take the jelly over the fluff.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?