4 varieties available
Marshmallow Fluff Original
4.78 / 5 based on 816 Reviews
America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire. Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner. It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.see more...
Top Questions See all 95 Q&A
Marshmallow Fluff Original
- "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
- "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
- "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
- "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
This stuff works great for easy sandwiches. I use this with peanut butter and it tastes amazing. I also use it for cooking and baking instead of trying to melt marshmallows. It doesn't cost a lot and is a great alternative than regular marshmallows.
If you’ve never had a fluffernutter than you are definitely missing out!!! All you need is sandwich bread, peanut butter and some fluff and you’re good to go. I’ve played around with using different kinds of bread such as Hawaiian and it’s life changing.
This is one of those sweet things that I've always loved. It was the perfect sweet cream that you can add to just about anything. I could eat the whole thing right out of the jar. I pair this mostly with s'mores and ice cream! I buy this about once a month I highly recommend it!
Essential for my holiday baking! And also maybe in my hot chocolate, yum! Great and consistent quality and always makes my fudge recipe turn out just perfect. This is a staple in my house and I’m always surprised to find new dishes to add it to.
I am absolutely obsessed with this stuff!! I love all things marshmallow and I love putting this on a sandwich with some peanut butter! Taste amazing! I would highly recommend getting this if you like marshmallow! It can be used in so many ways!
Purchased at: Target
Great product. I love that it’s a whipped version and not a fully set mallow because it’s super easy to scoop and put into a hot cocoa and or a dessert. It tastes great, is cheap, and easily accessible. Definitely takes hot cocoa to the next level. My husband loves fluff and Nutella on toast!
Purchased at: Peapod
My son loves peanut butter and fluff sandwiches so I purchase this brand often. It is easily spreadable in the beginning. If you don’t use it right away it gets harder to spread (rips the bread). Would be easier to have individual packets for use.
Q & A
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
What deserts can be made with this?
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Am I the only one who has never tried this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos