Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Aliyah M.
I LOVE THESE!!!! I recently came across this product and have been buying it since. i love putting some in my hot chocolate and adding it to various cookies. i make a cookie sandwich with these which are too die for!! its a SWEET TOOTH'S DREAM COME TRUE!! i sometimes need a sweet fix and fluff does the trick. just sit back with a spoon full!!! :D
Sheri A.
Oakhurst, NJ
I still remember the first time I ever had fluff. My mother made my siblings and I fluffernutter sandwiches. It was sweet, and seemed so decadent, as if we were getting away with something. Too sweet for everyday, but a great special treat.
Noelle S.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
I was never big into Fluff, but then I found a frosting recipe using fluff and I love it. I prefer to make my own frosting because there are so many unnecessary ingredients in store bought. Frosting was light and fluffy and easy to work with.
Ashley C.
I don't even know where to start on this stuff.. Seriously will never forget the very first time I had a peanut butter fluff sandwich. Oh how I miss them since developing allergies to a lot of foods.. It also works well in a lot of baked desserts. The possibilities are endless. I recommend it to anybody who has never tried it on a sandwich.
Emily B.
Apollo, PA
I love this stuff! It's great for rice Krispy treats, pb & marshmallow sandwiches as well as for hot cocoa! This stuff works the best for hot cocoa over other marshmallow types. Very affordable and delicious!
Melinda C.
Buffalo, NY
Marshmallow Fluff is a staple in my cupboard. Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings. It is smooth and my preferred topping for Hot Chocolate.
Samantha B.
New Castle, PA
Mixing these with with peanut butter on a sandwich has always been one of my favorites since I was little. You can also use this product for baking and just eating it straight out of the jar. Would recommend this.
Michelle R.
I've recently discovered "fluff" when my supermarket was out of the Kraft version. I LOVE IT! It has a much better consistency and my end result is, well, fluffier! I will continue to use fluff for all of my marshmallow cream needs.
Bailey K.
This stuff is amazing!! Put it on toast with peanut butter, wait for it to melt a little (you have to make sure the toast is hot!) and it melts into something so good I might just call it dessert... Also great for dipping fruits into!
Heather A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this stuff. I remember eating it with a spoon as I was growing up. I use it in fudge, rice crispy treats and several other sweet treats. It beats buying the big bag of marshmallows and trying to melt them in a pot on the stove.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?