Marshmallow Fluff Original
4.77 / 5 based on 623 Reviews
America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire. Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner. It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.see more...
Top Questions See all 93 Q&A
Marshmallow Fluff Original
- "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
- "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
- "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
- "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
My fqmily eats this on tortillas with peanut butter and it is so good. Really creamy and sweet and full of marshmallow flacor
Peanut butter and fluff! This is the perfect addition to anything. This makes for a great dip and to mix with other things!
My kids absolutely love this in place of jelly on peanut butter sandwiches. I also love to use it with Nutella on a sandwich.
LOVE MY FLUFFERNUTTER SANDWICHES! Marshmallow and peanut butter in a sandwich.... It's heaven. Try it if you haven't already.
This is a good product. I use it for baking. The only down side is it is extremely sticky. The bottle gets very sticky.
Yes yes yes!!! Soo very good I don't eat regular marshmallow's but this is very good on a piece of bread and peanut butter
Love peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. I HAVE EATEN THEM since I was a kid. I also like it with fruit or chocolate bars.
Who doesn't like peanut butter and fluff! Family favorite for many generations. Loves by all ages!! Best marshmallow taste.
I love Marshallow fluff or anything. It's good to add on ice cream or in any delicious recipe that calls for marshmallow.
Fluff is great and very convenient! Good mixed with cream cheese for a strawberry dip and also great as a cupcake filling!
Q & A
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
What deserts can be made with this?
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Am I the only one who has never tried this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos