Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Christina L.
Frazeysburg, OH
This stuff makes an amaxing fruit dip when mixed with equal parts of cream cheese and whipped cream. A few drops of lemon juice and some cinnamon and/or nutmeg or season to taste. Whip it all together real good, and sometimes I use a splash of milk to thin it up, and it makes a wonderful dipping sauce for fruits.
Paige M.
Shamokin, PA
I have loved peanut butter and fluff sandwiches since I was a little girl! This may sound crazy, but there is a restaurant near me that sells burgers with their own special hot sauce and they put fluff on top of it to cut some of the hotness. I thought it would be gross or weird, but it's absolutely delicious!
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
If you've ever made hot chocolate and added marshmallows that don't melt very well, clearly you've never tried fluff! Add a dollop of this and your marshmallow dreams will come true. I love that it's very versatile and goes great on ice cream! Only 4 stars because it can be so sweet you may end up with diabetes
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
I remember getting this when I was little and it's so good I would eat it right out of the jar. It's really good with peanut butter. Sometimes I would even add bananas and it was to die for. There are a ton of things you can do with this (I am sure none are healthy, but oh so delicious)
Asia O.
Kingston, NY
I looooove marshmallow fluff! It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows. I make sandwiches with nutella and marshmallow fluff and it's sooo good. I also use it as a topping to fresh baked brownies!
Coleen K.
Clarksburg, WV
This is one of those food products that just bring you back to your childhood. Every time I have fluff, it reminds me of many times as a child when I would eat a PB&F while watching childhood shows like Barney. It will be a treat that my future children get a taste of as well.
Cassandra B.
Finksburg, MD
Seriously, who doesn't love marshmallow fluff! The fluffernutter is the quintessential american treat. Since visiting Universal Studios Harry Potter area and having butter beer, we've been buying this marshmallow fluff to recreate our own family movie night butter beer.
Taylor G.
Jupiter, FL
This is the best tasting stuff on earth! Nutella consistency but the flavor of a marshmellow. Growing up for lunch my mom would pack me peanut butter, bananas and fluff and it was a for sure staple for a day at the park!
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
Mix this with some peanut butter on bread and you are on your way to the best sandwich on earth! It's delicious and one jar goes a long way. It's inexpensive and available at any grocery store.
Hillary L.
Omgosh... I lived off of this and peanut butter for like 6 months because I could not get enough! Lol there's so many different things you can add it to, put it on and enjoy it with. Grilled peanut butter and fluff sandwiches were one of my faves though!
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?