4 varieties available
Marshmallow Fluff Original
America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire. Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner. It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.see more...
Top Questions See all 95 Q&A
Marshmallow Fluff Original
- "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
- "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
- "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
- "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Eat it with a spoon or put it on a sandwich with peanut butter!! You can also spread it on Graham crackers and top with chocolate for easy smores
I love this stuff! I use it with cream cheese to make a fabulous fruit dip. I've tried some other brands, but just keep coming back to this one.
Who doesn't like fluff? I use this and make peanut butter and fluff sandwiches for my brother and the little kids i baby'sit for and they love it.
I know better than to eat this now, as it is not at all healthy. But as a kid at summer camp this was a go to with peanut butter on a sandwich!
Okay I LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff ! Just give me a spoon and I'll be a happy girl(: I love making this into a sandwich, or eat with some fruit (:
Such a favorite of mine! I love making peanut butter and fluff! They never get old! I could eat them everyday! I also use Fluff in recipes too!
This is so fabulous on a peanut butter sandwich!!!! I use it a lot in baking but love it most with peanut butter. A regular on my grocery list.
I swear by this stuff for s'mores since I can't eat actual marshmellows. It's also great for the best sandwich known to man: The FLUFFERNUTTER!
Q & A
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
What deserts can be made with this?
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Am I the only one who has never tried this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos