Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
I love fluff more than jelly actually I prefer pb and marshmallow over pb and j
Sabrina V.
A must ingredient for making fudge!
Jana S.
Dante Place, London
It is very sweet, sticky in the jar and also even in your mouth. You can use it in recipes or on toast or just eat it by spoon like me. I do like very sweet stuff, so for me its yummy, I also like raspberry and  strawberry flavoured marshmallow fluff, but original is much better and you can use it everywhere.
Elizabeth W.
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
It's hard to find marshmallow fluff in the UK and it's usually quite expensive so something like this is a treat for me. Absolutely love it on toast with some chocolate spread. It's so easy to just sit there eating it out the jar with a spoon ❤
Rebecca A.
Hillerød
Omg i freaking love this product. It is like heaven. I live in Denmark, and We have A store who sells it, but it is A bit defficult to get your hands on. I goes great with other kinds of food too, so i would defintly recomend this.
Katie K.
Pattaya
OMG !!!!!
If you haven't try this yet then you gotta run to find and try this 🍬🍬🍬!!!
Specially if you are " SWEET-TOOTH" .
THIS IS SO FREAKING GOOD !!!
MY hear is melting when I eat this 💗
Erin R.
This is a delishously soft and fluffy way to start the day, by having this on toast you are sure going to be ready to go for the day! It has a lovely and sweet taste! Marshmallow Fluff Original
Corry C.
This is such a great product, so many different uses .. i use it for cream cheese icing, fruit dip, etc. so glad i was able to find a product like this after man years and so much better then the jet product! i recommend it to anyone that loves cream cheese icing and fruit dip!
Alanna H.
St, NL
I used to always eat this stuff by the spoon full! But I love using it to make homemade s'mores are home in the oven! I buy mine at Walmart , I love putting gram crackers down and some of this and then some chocolate and melting it in the oven! So yummy
Niamh L.
Middleton, Manchester
Marshmallow fluff isn't massive in the UK where I am, and when I got my hands on some it was quite a special moment I'm not even gonna lie. It's so delicious, I could get through so much of this, only thing is it's quite expensive for what it is.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?