BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Marshmallow Fluff Original
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Natasha L.
Such a sweet treat. Great spreadable version of marshmallow. Try making a sandwich with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. Sounds weird but it is good.
Amy S.
Brooklyn, NY
I grew up eating this, so not only does it taste great, but it reminds me of my childhood. Eat it with a spoon or put it in a sandwich and it is the best.
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the product of my childhood. I still dream of being able to make a fluffernutter again. No other marshmallow cream can compare to the original!!!!
Casandra L.
East Haven, CT
I like this product. I have never tried it by itself, but it is good in recipes. I will have to try it on a hot fudge sundae like one of the others posted!
Megan S.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
There’s nothing better than the original fluff! This stuff is amazing on any PB&marshmallow sandwich, topping a sundae, or just straight from the spoon ;)
Rustalyn R.
Summerville, SC
We love the fluff in our house. We use make sandwiches with either peanut butter or nutella, and we scoop a dollop into our hot chocolate in the winter.
Rachel R.
Shirley
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Review for: Original more...
My kids love it. I’m not into marshmallows like that, but my kids and husband....yep! They can’t seem to get enough of it. And whatever makes them happy!
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Growing up I was a big on peanut butter and jelly with fluff and now my kids love them. We also use it in brownies and also on candied yams mmm sooo good
Trish C.
Mesa, AZ
Love this!! Great on ice cream, good when making a fruit spread, but even better when adding to a peanut butter sandwich!! Gotta love a Fluffernutter!!
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
Can we say yummy? I love making a peanut butter and marshmallow fluff sanwiches with this stuff!! It is a great change up for a quick/cheap meal or snack
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?