Marshmallow Fluff Original
4.79 / 5 based on 309 Reviews
America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire. Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner. It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.see more...
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
Marshmallow Fluff Original
- "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
- "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
- "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
- "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Fluff is sweeter than regular marshmallows. Goes great on peanut butter. Can use instead of icing on cakes
I love fluff, especially peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. ive been eating this since i was a little girl
Kids love this stuff on sandwiches or mixed in with your favorie recipes. its so yummy a must try for sure
Made in the best place on earth! Much easier to use this in rice krispy treats than melting marshmallows.
The one and only thing my very picky eater will have. It's horrible for you but it's a childhood staple.
If you've never ate marshmallow fluff then you are definitely missing out. It's great with everything!
I could literally eat this off the spoon. But it makes a great fruit dip when mixed with cream cheese!
I just discovered this product a few months ago and I love it. It is the best paired with ice cream.
It is great and can be used in so many different recipes. I always have it on hand at the holidays .
This fluff is the BOMB! We love it in our hot chocolate on cold nights. It's so creamy and delicious.
Q & A
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
What deserts can be made with this?
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Am I the only one who has never tried this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos