Marshmallow Fluff Original
4.79 / 5 based on 308 Reviews
America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire. Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner. It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.see more...
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
Marshmallow Fluff Original
- "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
- "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
- "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
- "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
The original Massachusetts favorite! Great in a fluffernutter or top your hot chocolate on a cold New England day!
Love this stuff. Try making an indoor smore's with graham crackers, nutella, and this fluff. This is the BOMB.com
Mixed with cream cheese into a strawberry dip...completely rocks and is the perfect complement to fresh fruit.
This is such a great addition to some of my dip mixes. Mixes well in a crock pot, however is a tad too sticky.
This is definitely a lunchtime favorite in our household! Stepson loves to peanut butter and fluff sandwiches!
I absolutely love this stuff!!!! It's delicious and tastes so good!! I love eating it with peanut butter!!!!
This stuff is genius. It can be use for a variety of different ways. I like to put it on my PB&J. :P yum!
It tastes like childhood. Only possible to eat this in heaping gobs, usually with peanut butter accompanying.
I freaking love peanut butter and fluff sandwhiches, so good! I am love mashmellows so this delicious to me.
Q & A
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
What deserts can be made with this?
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Am I the only one who has never tried this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos