BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Marshmallow Fluff Original
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
I don't eat regular marshmellows because I don't want to eat gelatin. So this fluff is a great alternative to use in recipes! =) You can make some killer s'mores bars out of this.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This is fantastic! You can do so many things with this food product! My favorite is mixing it with peanut butter and sticking into bread and eating it like a sandwhich. It pretty great to make s'mores with :)
Mandy C.
Hinesville , GA
While personally I would not eat this today because of the sugar content, it does bring back amazing memories as a child! I loved fluff with peanut butter and it's great as a a little treat now and then
Adriana A.
Baltimore, MD
I love it. You can put it in your snow ball! You can but it on a gram cracker, you can eat it straight out of the container and they're so many different things you can make with it.
Rose C.
This is great when you want a little treat, just stick your spoon in and enjoy! Fluff can get very sticky and very messy fast so be careful. This goes great on top of ice cream!
Kyle B.
Princeton, NJ
This spread has so many uses, and enough sugar to be used for all of them! From fluffernutter sandwiches to ingredients for multiple desserts, Fluff is the multi-tool of sweet!
Karolyn N.
Combine this with peanut butter to make a really sweet sandwich. One of my favorite fruit dips is one part Fluff Original Marshmallow and one part cream cheese -- mix together and serve chilled. So good!
Morgan S.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is delicious. I love getting graham crackers and peanut butter and this marshmallow fluff and making it into a sandwich. It is one of my favorite snacks when I am still hungry before I go to bed.
Ericka B.
Commack, NY
I haven't eaten Fluff in so long, but I loved it as a child! My favorite was Fluff and peanut butter sandwiches, but now I'll occasionally have a spoonful when I have some.
Bethany N.
This tastes amazing. It has the perfect texture for marshmallow fluff. I love to eat it with peanut butter on bread. It's super smooth and doesn't get stuck in my mouth. I should try putting it in my hot chocolate this winter.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?