Marshmallow Fluff Original
4.79 / 5 based on 306 Reviews
America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire. Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner. It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.see more...
Top Questions See all 92 Q&A
Marshmallow Fluff Original
- "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
- "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
- "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
- "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
- "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
OMG this stuff is amazing on a home made ice cream sundae, you add some fluff and hot fudge or chocolate syrup. Soooooo good
Love love love marshmallow fluff...you cant substitute any other brand. I used this in crispie treats and eat it on a spoon :)
Fluff is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! It taste good with anything and everything. Peanut Butter and Fluff sandwich is the bestt
The perfect snack for road trips, Peanut butter and Fluff sandwich. It's sweet and a great way to cure those sweet cravings.
The only sandwich my nephew will eat is peanut butter and fluff! It's also great for quick treats and quick baking recipes!
My kids absolutely love this in place of jelly on peanut butter sandwiches. I also love to use it with Nutella on a sandwich.
LOVE MY FLUFFERNUTTER SANDWICHES! Marshmallow and peanut butter in a sandwich.... It's heaven. Try it if you haven't already.
This is always my go-to when baking. Some store brands might be cheaper but I've found the quality of this to be much better!
Peanut butter and fluff! This is the perfect addition to anything. This makes for a great dip and to mix with other things!
I love Marshallow fluff or anything. It's good to add on ice cream or in any delicious recipe that calls for marshmallow.
Q & A
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
What deserts can be made with this?
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Am I the only one who has never tried this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos