Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Marshmallow Fluff Original
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
cheyennebarton3
Crofton
Fluff is a ton of marshmallows in a jar. Its great to put on sandwiches, in hot chocolate, or straight out of the jar. Lots of sugar, so be careful around children.
Alexa P.
Las Vegas, NV
HOLY COW!!! This stuff is awesome. For all of the first timers, I strongly suggest trying Fluff with peanut butter because this is how I tried fluff my first time.
Lexi R.
Bowie, MD
I love this brand of fluff compared to others! This is truly the fluffiest, whereas others become runny and sticky. Its perfect for sandwiches and making fudge!
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Who didn't grow up on "fluffernutter" sandwiches! I still love this stuff in fudge recipes or even on crackers, and the best part is that it is low in calories.
Gina G.
The first time I had fluff it was at a froyo place. Goes great on froyo, and I'm dying to try it on a sandwich. How could this be a bad food? It's pure sugar!
Angela S.
This was the easy was to make Rice crispy treats. I loved the fluffy goodness of the marahmellow cream. This is good between some chocolate chip cookies too.
Taylor K.
Definitely delicious. great for just eating it off a spoon! or you can dip some strawberries in it and roast the ends of them and add springles or peanuts
Debbie B.
Fairbanks, AK
This is the product of my childhood. I still dream of being able to make a fluffernutter again. No other marshmallow cream can compare to the original!!!!
Natasha L.
Such a sweet treat. Great spreadable version of marshmallow. Try making a sandwich with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff. Sounds weird but it is good.
Rustalyn R.
Summerville, SC
We love the fluff in our house. We use make sandwiches with either peanut butter or nutella, and we scoop a dollop into our hot chocolate in the winter.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?