BY FLUFF #7 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Marshmallow Fluff Original
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Kathryn M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This review is my hubby's. He orders this product from Amazon in a giant tub and proceeds to practically bathe in it. Fluff and peanut butter is the national sandwich as far as he is concerned. It is creamy and VERY sugary but definitely tastes the way a marshmallow spread should taste!
Kyera L.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Fluff has been my go to special treat since I was kid and learned how to make a fluffernutter. Other brands have tried to make a marshmallow spread but they all paled in comparison. Fluff has the best texture, flavor profile and price out of them all.
Nephtalie B.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff in a peanut butter sandwich is like heaven on earth. I was introduced to this in elementary school and I’ve been hooked ever since. The downside is marshmallow fluff in general is quite expensive for something that you shouldn’t be eating that often
Briana D.
Mineola
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
If you love melted marshmallows you are going to luv this. Although it is a little sugary. I personally like it. You can put it on bread, some ice cream, the possibilities are endless. Though price wise I’m not sure I don’t remember the price.
Asher G.
Unity, ME
Purchased at: Walmart
Being from New England, marshmallow fluff is a must have in the kitchen. Great as a fluffernutter sandwich or right off of a spoon! I’ve been raised on this stuff and it has never been missing from my cabinet.
Tara B.
Review for: Original more...
***drooooooling*** who doesn’t like a good peanut butter marshmallow sandwich on roll. I loved having these on field trips growing up and now it’s my night time guilty treat. Who can forget the bananas?!?!
Karis M.
So good on a peanut butter and fluff sandwich. Yuuuuummmmmmy! Especially if you need protein and your blood sugar to go up quickly. That sandwich with some gatorade, and you're set for the soccer game!
Victoria L.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I havent used this stuff to cook or bake with yet but I have been eating peanut butter and fluff sandwiches since I was a child and I could eat them every day! It's so good
Julie G.
Logan
Purchased at: Kroger
Review for: Cream more...
I love using marshmallow fluff mixed with cream cheese on fruit pizza or plain as a dip. It mixes well, tastes great and my family loves it! The cost is affordable and it’s not hard to find in the grocery store.
Tina S.
Holy fluffernutter! I have loved this stuff since I was a little kid. My aunt always had it on hand when I would stay with her. She gave me my first fluffernutter. I think ever woman I ever looked up to in the kitchen has used this in dessert recipes. The latest fond memory of this product is my grandmother making "GG Crackers" for my kids. (GG for Great Grandma). Graham crackers smeared with tub chocolate frosting and marshmallow fluff. My grandmother's version of a s'more. It says something for a product when they have been a part of your life for as long as you can remember.
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh, PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?