Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Stephanie D.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by Abi S.Marshmallow Fluff Original uploaded by lilly r.

BY FLUFF #5 in Spreads

America s Favorite Spreadable Original Marshmallow Cream. No Fat or Cholesterol. No Artificial Preservatives. Gluten Free & Kosher. Contains 5 Cups, 40 Liquid oz. Get the great taste of melted marshmallow without the need for a BBQ or campfire.  Try fluff as an icing on cakes, add to shakes, cookies, brownies, fudge or even pig out and eat it straight from the jar! Marshmallow Fluff® is still produced by the same batch process developed over 75 years ago - it s the only marshmallow creme made in this manner.  It s what makes Durkee-Mower s product so fluffy, white, and smooth; it s what makes the difference.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "If you havnt got a sweet tooth like me you can out it in a sandwich with peanut butter which balances out the sugar abit." in 74 reviews
  • "Not only is it 1/2 of one of my favorite sandwiches ever, it makes for a great cupcake filling or frosting, ice cream topping and microwave rice krispie treats single servings." in 18 reviews
  • "It's a great alternative to marshmallows when you make hot chocolate because it doesn't melt fast like regular marshmallows." in 15 reviews
  • "I also mix this with cream cheese and sugar to go with a fruit pizza recipe as the "sauce" and it's amazing with fresh fruit! " in 12 reviews
  • "I was never a big fan of fluff but I remember my mom used to mix fluff with blue curacao liquer and use it as a fruit dip for get togethers with friends and family and everyone loved it!" in 10 reviews
Tina S.
Holy fluffernutter! I have loved this stuff since I was a little kid. My aunt always had it on hand when I would stay with her. She gave me my first fluffernutter. I think ever woman I ever looked up to in the kitchen has used this in dessert recipes. The latest fond memory of this product is my grandmother making "GG Crackers" for my kids. (GG for Great Grandma). Graham crackers smeared with tub chocolate frosting and marshmallow fluff. My grandmother's version of a s'more. It says something for a product when they have been a part of your life for as long as you can remember.
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Review for: Cream more...
I purchase this quite a bit! My children love to snack on peanute butter fluff sandwhiches and if you hven't tried those you are missing out, even as an adult! They are great snacks! Mashmallow cream is great for many recipes and has a great sticky taste! And it's very affordable!
Daniela 💖.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: Cream more...
During the holidays this is a favorite for sure. I love to cook and make lots of potlucks using the marshmallow fluff. One of them is a smore kind of dish that has this in the middle and really makes it stand out and clean my plate.
Chardae J.
My name is Daè and I'm addicted to Marshmallow fluff. I brought it for s'mores cupcakes. I like store bought Icing but never again will I buy it. Mixing fluff with powdered sugar and butter makes for an Icing so addictive that you may find yourself eating it by itself. Thank me later for the recipe.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Marshmallow fluff is AMAZING!!!! It's perfectly soft and fluffy, sticky and sweet....so good. Goes great with peanut butter!! I like to melt it over popcorn, eat it with a spoon, or mix it in with cereal. It's such a versatile treat that takes me back to childhood.
Tara L.
I love Marshmallow Fluff. I love it with a nice peanut butter sandwich with Wheat bread. It's just the perfect sweetness. I would recommend this to anyone especially ones that have children.
Anthony R.
Campton, NH
Low price, tastes great and countless uses beyond the traditional fluffernutter. Be warned, far from healthy, but support a business that's takes care of a community.
Megan W.
Portland, OR
Marshmallow fluff is the only way to make the best Christmas Fudge that you have ever had in your entire life. Get online and look up the recipe for marshmallow fluff fudge or find the recipe on the back of the jar around the holiday season. Your friends and family will appreciate it; plus you can use any extra to add to hot chocolate ;)
Chassidy L.
London, KY
Review for: Original more...
My family has been using fluff for fudge and many other recipes for ages! We love it and can’t get enough! It’s very cheap and so delicious! My mouths watering just thinking about it! We buy ours online but it’s marvelous! If you haven’t tried it, than you most definitely need to! What are you doing? BUY SOME NOW!
Lauren D.
I LOVE marshmallow fluff! The flavor is not too sweet and tastes like a slightly melted marshmallow. I love a peanut butter, banana and marshmallow fluff sandwich! I can eat this right out of the jar! Would definitely keep in my house all the time if I was not on a diet! :)
Cassondra J.
Pittsburgh , PA
How do you like to eat your fluff?
Kelsey S.
Does anyone else eat this on a sandwich with peanut butter or nutella?
becky r.
Metairie, LA
What deserts can be made with this?
Daisy C.
Can I use this to make Rice Krispies Treats?
Juliza R.
Hudson, MA
Am I the only one who has never tried this?