Marshalls Department Store
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
- "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
- "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
- "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
Whithout words in love whith your entiere collection, besides that it is comfortable and useful for any occasion
I love this store, always find cheap clothes and their good brands. Always go there then go to the actual retailers. So much cheaper.
This store sucks! Its messy, unorganized. Suckey Dept. Store.
Marshals has amazing deals, but terrible customer service. Their employees has no personality and can be quite rude. Also one time while I was in the store I found a dress I loved, it was the last dress in the entire store like it, so I tried it on to find a rip in the side. I know how to sew so I thought I would see if they could discount it for me and the woman was so rude, she not only refused to discount it but has the nerve to say "how do I know you didn't create that hole?" Last time I will shop there.
They make this store seem very stylish on television but definitely is not. The first time I walked in I did find one shirt but that was the last time I actually found something worth buying in there. Very unorganized and filled with annoying rude people.
I know a lot of people say Marshalls has decent prices but I don't think so.. I am not about to pay $30 bucks for one top... Or $50 for a dress. Department stores to me are not decently priced but Marshalls would have to be one of the worse.
The stor is so unorganiza is like poeple lokking for something they are never gonna find because there is always a mess in the store and the way the clasified the clothes is terrible hate it
I don't know how i feel about this store really they have lots of things other than clothes and shoes but to me they are expensive more so than ross or tj maxx ive been there a couple of times its just not for me
While I like the nice deals at Marshall's, the stores I've been to have been dirty. The changing rooms have smelled like urine, and the staff have been rude. Ultimately, I no longer go in their stores because of these reasons.
I just can't stand Marshall's. First of all, it is always a MESS AND A HALF. I understand hunting, which I'm cool with, but if you're not going to at least try to slightly organize, I'm not gonna even bother. Second of all, I can never find anything. So, that's just some bitterness.
Q & A
Do you prefer this store over other discount department stores? Why?
Whose your favorite? marshalls? ross? or tjmaxx??
Do you like marshalls or tj maxxx's better? i know they're like the same stores, but more asking so of the atmosphere?
Do you think this store is a hit or miss?
What is the best find you ever got at Marshalls?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos