Marshalls Department Store
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at full price retailers." in 141 reviews
- "Marshalls is always a surprise because I can usually find something worth buying, but sometimes I don't quite find the quality I'm looking for." in 95 reviews
- "I do enjoys the great prices that Marshalls can offer, but it's always a hit or miss if they'll have items I actually want." in 83 reviews
- "I love shopping at Marshalls because I always find great deals on expensive brands that I would otherwise pay way too much for at PacSun and American Eagle!" in 81 reviews
- "Absolutely love Marshalls from their fashionable clothing selection to the home decor this is definitely a staple for my family!" in 69 reviews
They often have cute high end clothes for a very discounted price. Good selection of shoes, bags, home goods and salon products at my location as well!
Gotta love discount shopping! I love stores like this. I don't mind digging through anything, or spending hours in the racks to find a steal of a deal!
Found my Junior Years prom dress at Marshalls for $15.00. That is as far as it goes though. I have yet to go back and find something just as worth it.
You can always find something if not for yourself someone else. Great prices and different varieties. They have everything from apparel to houseware.
Don't really love it when it comes to plus size clothes for Juniors, very limited availablity. I love it when it comes to shampoos or styling products!
I like getting my workout clothes here and some beauty products too they are really cheaper here. I'm a student so going here is really helpful to me.
This is a great store!! I love when they get designer clothing because the price is greatly reduced:) there are so many good deals there it's crazy!!!!
Marshalls is worse than TJ Maxxx. The only reason I go there is to get cute journals and notebooks and lately they have been having less of those too.
If anything annoys me the most, its a disgustingly disorganized store. They have great prices and deals if you're willing to search for a couple hours!
Totally depends on which one you go to. I'm quite the bargain shopper so if I go to one of their larger stores I am bound to find a couple great deals
Q & A
Do you prefer this store over other discount department stores? Why?
Whose your favorite? marshalls? ross? or tjmaxx??
Do you like marshalls or tj maxxx's better? i know they're like the same stores, but more asking so of the atmosphere?
Do you think this store is a hit or miss?
What is the best find you ever got at Marshalls?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos